36, Male, Single, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 12 Aug '18
HeadlineI'm looking for someone
I am a very happy, optimistic, open person and I'm always up for doing something. I enjoy being outdoors and visiting different places. Genuine, honest, always speak what's on my mind.
I hope to find someone special to share life with.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 6'1/185 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- IT / Telecoms
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 24 - 37 years old
- Within 500km
What I'm looking for
A friend, someone to have a great connection with and feel comfortable around, someone to fall in love with.
- Everything good. Don't find heavy stuff like death metal or punk rock too appealing. Greatest hits, reggae, hip-hop, classical, good mixes, remixes, oldies, love songs sometimes, online radio at work.
- Movies & TV
- Fantasy, comedy, action, documentary. Most of the Q.Tarantino movies. Hobbit, LOTR, Hangover, dinner with schmucks, Sherlock (TV series).
- Swimming, basketball, running, gymnastics, hiking, cycling, afl, Tennis.
- Other Interests
- I'm a massive fan of nature, animals, bush-walking, adventures, camping, spontaneous trips... I like to keep fit and healthy, going to beach and staying outdoors in general.