40, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 17 Mar '18
HeadlineSocial and passionate about life, looking for a best friend and life partner.
So a little about me; I love travelling, early morning runs, good food and wine, interesting music and art, and spending time with family and friends.
I have moved around quite a bit in my 20s with work and study, interstate and overseas, and am at a point where I'm feeling quite settled in Sydney. I'm loving my work and life in general, and would love to meet someone special I can share my time with.
I guess I'm looking for a mutual attraction and connection, someone I can laugh with, and someone with similar values to share new experiences with.
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||35 - 45 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Business Owner, Management, Senior Management, Executive|
|Political persuasion||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A genuine person, & someone I can laugh with
- Enjoy many different types of music, blues, jazz, Australian, world music, Khaled is possibly my favourite musician of all time.
- Paulo Coehlo, Alain De Botton, and many others. RIP Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Do much less of it than I'd like to.
- Movies & TV
- I am a huge SBS fan and love many types of films; foreign, art-house, action, comedy.
- Early morning runs, bike riding, rock climbing, hiking.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, coffee, food, wine, chocolate.