40, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 12 May '18
HeadlineSocial and passionate about life, looking for a best friend and life partner.
So a little about me; I love travelling, early morning runs, good food and wine, interesting music and art, and spending time with family and friends.
I have moved around quite a bit in my 20s with work and study, interstate and overseas, and am at a point where I'm feeling quite settled in Sydney. I'm loving my work and life in general, and would love to meet someone special I can share my time with.
I guess I'm looking for a mutual attraction and connection, someone I can laugh with, and someone with similar values to share new experiences with.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- Mixed Race
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Want children
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Executive, Senior Management, Professional, Business Owner, Management
- Atheist, Agnostic
- Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs, Left wing
What I'm looking for
A genuine person, & someone I can laugh with
- Enjoy many different types of music, blues, jazz, Australian, world music, Khaled is possibly my favourite musician of all time.
- Paulo Coehlo, Alain De Botton, and many others. RIP Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Do much less of it than I'd like to.
- Movies & TV
- I am a huge SBS fan and love many types of films; foreign, art-house, action, comedy.
- Early morning runs, bike riding, rock climbing, hiking.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, coffee, food, wine, chocolate.