44, Male, Single, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineI am looking forward to saying hi and meeting you
I work in Marketing for a Software Company
I like to play sports including soccer and tennis.
I enjoy going to cafes, pubs and restaurants. I like good food, drink and a social setting.
I like eating out and going to sports events (league, AFL, soccer, tennis).
I like to see plays, theatre and live performances (music, opera).
My end goal is to be in a relationship.
I do appreciate that this might not happen on RSVP.
I have found meeting that online is different to meeting in person.
I think that it is important, that, if you like someone online, is that you then arrange to meet them in person.
Online interaction with one another goes with the online dating world but after sometime I think it is important to meet face-to-face.
It would be good to go out for a coffee or a drink.
It might turn out to be a one-off drink but you will never know until you try.
Meeting face-to-face allows you to form a clearer picture of one another. It provides an opportunity to break the ice and to say hi in the offline world.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- 6'0/183 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 46 years old
- Within 50km
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys themselves. They have a good career or they are a good mother or they are both :) They have established a good balance between their work and their play. They are passionate about their interests, whatever that might be, as long as they are happy in their pursuits
- Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, U2 and Something for Kate.
- Online news and sport. I have to do a fair amount of research reading for my job but I enjoy reading about businesses and understanding what they stand for.
- Movies & TV
- Xfiles, Seinfield, Wonder Years (all oldies but goodies). Top Gun, Pulp Fiction, Gallipoli
- Soccer, tennis, swimming, motorsports. Big events; Olympics and World Cup soccer.
- Other Interests
- cafe, beach, restaurant, dancing, art and opera.