39, Female, Single, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 May '18
HeadlineLet's go do something...
I love being outdoors and active, whether it be going for a run, cycling, hiking, camping, taking my dog for a walk or sitting in the sun having a coffee with friends. I'm happiest near the ocean or in the bush.
I've been a Christian since I was a child. It hasn't always been an easy journey and I'm a work in progress, but God is faithful. I'm so grateful for His grace and that when I am weak, He's strong.
I'm a primary school teacher and I love that 'ah-ha' moment kids have when they finally get something. I most want the kids I teach to know they are valued and significant and to discover those things they love and are good at.
I lived on a ship for 4 years doing mission and aid work so I've been to over 30 countries. I've also lived and worked in the UK for 18mths. I've spent shorter times in India, Cambodia and Brazil working with street kids and training teachers. I much prefer to experience the 'real' back streets of a place than be a tourist.
I've just been to the South Island of NZ, exploring some of its beauty and completing a 3 day hike. It was one of the most incredible and challenging things I've done. I can't wait to do some more exploring in Australia and NZ.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Born Again Christian
her ideal partner
- 35 - 42 years old
- Within 100km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian
What I'm looking for
I value courage, kindness, respect, wisdom... and a good sense of humour doesn't go astray. Would love to meet a guy who loves Jesus, who will challenge me (and me him!) and who I can share this adventure of life with.
- I like a range of music... I'm not into rap or heavy metal.
- I love getting into a good novel when I have time. I've recently joined a book club to challenge myself to read different genres.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch tv that much... I'd rather be doing something.I do like watching a good drama, foreign film or romantic comedy at the movies (or on the couch). I'll warn you though, one of my superpowers is choosing dvds I think are going to be great but they end up being completely slow and boring.
- I have recently discovered rock climbing (indoor and sport) and canyoning. I love walking, going for a run or cycling. I used to play oztag and I enjoy playing team sports.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy doing lots of different things. Wouldn't want you to think I don't like something just because it's not listed here so how about you make a suggestion and we go do it.