31, Female, Single, Gungahlin, ACT
- Last online:
- 03 Apr '18
About me - description
Kind, calm presence, but gets passionate about things I care about. Library geek. Popculture fan. Classic introvert - I love my quiet time and prefer to spend time with a few special people rather than groups. My ideal Friday night involves a movie and pizza with my nearest and dearest! I love all things crafty - I spend my free time doodling and making things.
Family focused mum - I ADORE my children, everything I do is for them. I also work and study. I'm ambitious and have goals I am actively working towards achieving. I love short getaways and although I've never traveled overseas, I would love to some day! Japan is number 1 on my list of places to see :D
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Gungahlin, ACT
- Other background
- Have children at home
- Possibly want children
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Other job role
her ideal partner
- 31 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Want children, Possibly want children
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Education - Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree
- Agnostic, Atheist, Other religion
- Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs, Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Someone very kind and a little bit nerdy to laugh with and enjoy life with :) I am ambitious and hard working and would need someone with similar values.
- Love Ed Sheeran, and will listen to just about anything in the background, but don't go out of my way to buy or listen to music. I much prefer podcasts and audiobooks!
- Not a genre specific reader, will try anything recommended to me. Just finished The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel and Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult. About to start The Good People by Hannah Kent and The Dry by Jane Harper will be my next read after that. Starting a book club in 2018, excited!
- Movies & TV
- ABC Q&A, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Batman the animated series, Harry Potter. Next on my list is The Handmaid's Tale.
- Love walks in nature, planning to purchase a bike in the near future for rides around the lake!