53, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 14 Aug '18
HeadlineBeach-loving creative woman seeks open-hearted man.
An idealist with a practical streak a mile wide.
A part-time classical musician with a taste for funk n soul music.
A bushwalker and a theatre-goer.
A writer and a reader.
A body-surfer who's never happier than when riding a wave.
A hedonist and a hard worker.
An intrepid traveler.
An avid alliterater.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 51 - 64 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Senior Management, Executive, Management, Business Owner, Technical, Professional
- Anglican, Catholic, New Age, Agnostic, Atheist, Jewish, Other religion, Other Christian, Buddhist
- Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
What I'm looking for
An optimist. But not a polyamorist. :-)
- Love a wide variety of types of music - classical, funk. jazz, RnB (old style), pop, 'world' music (though that's a weird contested term). Perform sometimes as a singer.
- About five books at once :-/ Novels n memoirs mostly. Everything from Jane Austen to Margaret Atwood to Siri Hustvedt to David Mitchell to Joan Didion.
- Movies & TV
- Love excellent long form TV dramas (Homeland, The Bridge, Rectify, The Wire, etc.) and try to watch good Aust drama whenever it emerges from the underfunded local television industry. And try to keep up with good films as they're released.
- Swim and walk regularly, love bushwalking and bodysurfing but don't watch much sport.
- Other Interests
- Travel - as you can see from my photos. I have a small camper van and love getting down to the coast for weekends and up north to the warmth over winter. I've hiked in Iceland and France (and Australia) and there are lots more places i want to see.