51, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Don't be shy....say hi....
About me - description
So to give you a little taste of me....
Firstly I'm a kiwi (ha...not that there's anything wrong with that lol!!) and am loving life. It's a wonderful feeling to switch off "work mode" on the weekends and enjoy all that this beautiful city has to offer! I have an affinity with water so when I'm not working I love to spend time at the beach or lakeside. And whilst I struggle to keep my travel bug under control, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Otherwise you might find me jogging beachside, heading out to one of the wineries for Day on the Green (who can resist good music, good wine and sunshine!!), watching a live sporting event, heading out to the cinema or just self-indulgent "me" time reading on the beach or with a good wine on my balcony.
I'm comfortable in my own skin, down to earth and have a positive outlook on life. Someone similar to share some fun, laughter, stimulating conversation and good times with might be nice. Who knows where it could go from there.
So if you see the cup half full rather than half empty...if you're genuine, have a strong sense of self and if you have a passion for life and all that comes with it....don't be shy...say hi !!
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- New Zealander
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 21 to 25 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Diploma
- IT / Telecoms
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 40 - 50 years old
- Within 50km of Glebe 2037
- Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
He's comfortable in his own skin & has a passion for life. He's not afraid to show his flaws, his affection or his vulnerability. He'll fascinate me & challenge me, & me him. We'll bring out the best in each other & bounce off each other's positive energy.
- I listen to all sorts of music...from Powder Finger to Barry White...and Rob Thomas to Sarah McLaughlin. Draw the line at heavy metal though...can't go there I¿m afraid!
- I like to read when I can find the time. Recently read the Millenium series which I enjoyed.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy the movies and will watch anything. Don't get to watch the telly much these days.
- Love all sports. Play netball and enjoy walking, jogging, hiking volleyball and yoga. Can be competitive so like a challenge and will try anything !!
- Other Interests
- Travel, Photography, People-Watching, Animal Welfare (I'm a RSPCA volunteer), ...and Chocolate!