69, Female, Single, Northern Rivers, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for the man who makes my heart sing
One day I'd like to: see the Aurora Borealis and revisit my cultural roots in Latvia; see more of Australia; do a horseback safari in Kenya; climb Machu Picchu; go to Tibet; ride the Rockies in Alaska, see the great artworks of Europe. I probably won't do all of these things but ...
Meanwhile, I want to live happily and simply on a farm with a practical and honest man whom I love and who loves me.
I'm an optimist who loves life. I'm a loving mother and grandmother. I prefer nature to the constant noise of the city. I can't imagine my life without at least some animals around me, especially a dog and a couple of horses.
I am resourceful and capable and a pretty good problem solver. I can back a horse float pretty well. I enjoy learning to use new tools and do as much of the maintenance on my farm as I can. I care about the environment and will be active on issues such as CSG when necessary.
I love beauty in nature and art. Harmony in music and relationships are important to me. I'm artistic and musical.
I once was a tertiary teacher but retired now. I've just finished my Advanced Diploma of Visual Art concentrating on oil painting and sculpture.
After a life time of busy, busy, busy (full time work and big family), all my birds have flown including my 40 year relationship. Yes, I am very loyal. I have good friends and stimulating days but my nights are lonely. I need a companion for hugs in the day and to snuggle up to on a cold night.
I have an enquiring mind and ponder the big questions like life, love, the universe, ...
My religion is Kindness (solution to all problems - Dalai Lama)
At a glance
- 69 years old
- Northern Rivers, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 4 children aged 38 to 47 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- New Age
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 64 - 74 years old
- Within 500km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- No strong political beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
My best friend and lover, tall, gives enfolding hugs. Honest, kind, intelligent, spiritual not religious, liked by my dogs and horses, inquisitive and open minded, stands up for his principles, prefers country living, loves nature. NOT married.
- Eclectic: Classical (Beethoven, Dvorak, Tchaikovski, Puccini, Chopin); Blues and soul (BB King, Otis Redding, JJ Cale); Gospel; Nora Jones, Adele.. Anything with really good Bass. Music that makes my body want to move. I really like silence sometimes. Have played piano, classical guitar and flute.
- Novels with good stories, the classics, page turners with interesting ideas and good writing. Eastern Body Western Mind, The Tao of Equus. Jodi Picault. Just read "The Last Painting of Sarah de Vos". "In the Trail of Ghengis Khan" and "A Short History of Nearly Everything"
- Movies & TV
- I like movies for entertainment or that either make me feel something or think differently. This doesn't include action or horror. Loved As it is in Heaven. Avatar. Enjoyed Maleficent and Frozen (take grandkids). Watch ABC. Listen to RN
- Once competed in Dressage, no more. Now trail riding, Working Equitation. Swimming. Played squash, basketball. Skied when younger, love to again. Learning Archery leading to archery on horseback.
- Other Interests
- Horses, Art, Music, Connection, riding on the beach or bush. Love to do part of Bicentennial trail one day. Travel to unusual places (rode reindeer with the Tsaatan in Mongolia 2012). Live music. Painting, oils, drawing. 3D modelling animation (taught it once), sculpture. LOVE marble sculpting!