52, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineKeep smiling. It'll make people wonder what you've been up to... ;)
Hi, and thanks for having a wee look at my profile.
I'm down to earth, easy going, optimistic, polite, good sense of humour, affectionate and loyal. I'm originally from Scotland, but now living happily in western Sydney. I've been told I still have a Scottish accent, but I keep trying to tell everyone I'm a true blue Aussie now! ;)
I love my food (down to earth comfort food. I'm not into posh restaurants where you get charged a fortune for a tiny plate!), and I'm far from a stick insect. I've got a lot of wibbly wobbly bits, and I'm around a size 20, and 5'6" tall (that's 168cm).
I'm not currently working. I enjoy spending my spare time with things like spending time with family, going out to see live music and shows, going to the movies, facebooking, netflixing, shopping and spending time with my wee dog. I'm a passionate animal lover and my dog rules the house! :)
Family is important to me. I have 2 wonderful sons who are grown up now, but they are always number one priority in my life.
I should mention, seeing as it's not to everyone's taste, that I have a nose piercing plus a few gorgeous, tasteful tattoos. :)
I haven't dated in a long time, so will need to take things slowly at first. Please be patient with me!
Look forward to hearing from you. xxx (PS I will only reply to guys with a clear photo and a full profile)
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Large-ish
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 22 to 25 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - High School
- New Age
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 60 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Large-ish, Average
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Honest, faithful, a positive thinker, fun to be around. Great sense of humour is essential! Non smokers only please, and no heavy drinkers. Must love animals, especially dogs as I have a cute little one.
- I love music, and have wide and varied tastes... anything from 70's, 80's to chart toppers today...
- I like reading spiritual books, and real life stories. Not so much into fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Some of my faves - Avatar, 28 Days, Miss Congeniatlity, Rocky Horror, Grease, There's Something About Mary, 50 First Dates. TV: Some of my faves - Torchwood, Dr Who, Home & Away, My Kitchen Rules.
- Other Interests
- I totally love the comedy of the genius Tim Minchin. I enjoy holidays on board cruise ships.