38, Male, Single, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 01 Sep '18
About me - headline
something, something, something...kiss me
About me - description
I'm a lover not a fighter, a joker not a smoker, a thinker not a drinker and a stayer not a player.
I have a bit of a sarcastic sense of humour. I enjoy having a laugh and can be a little cheeky sometimes. My goal is to be a millionaire by the time I'm 25, or adopt Angelina Jolie, whatever comes first.
I can be a bit shy to start with but after about 3 years I'll open up a bit. My friends often describe me as really wealthy and super intelligent. Ok, enough bad jokes.
I enjoy all the usual things like catching up with friends and workmates at the pub, watching some sport and exercise. I love lots of movies, enjoy going to the cimena for the big event movies or just watching a dvd at home and cuddling on the couch.
I'm keen on doing some more travel in the future and it would be good to find someone to enjoy that with.
I follow lots of sports, big fan of the Crows and F1. I try to keep fit with some exercise.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Some college
- Customer Service / Call Centres
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 22 - 45 years old
- Within 75km
- at most 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
What I'm looking for
Just looking for a nice friendly girl who enjoys having fun and a good laugh. Someone who has some similar interests, but you don't have to be exactly the same.
- My favourite band is U2, I also like The Grates, Placebo, Silverchair, Sarah Blasko, The Strokes, Kings of Leon, Coldplay and many others.
- Pretty much newspapers and magazines, haven't read books for ages ever since movies, dvds and tv were invented. I read websites too.
- Movies & TV
- I love lots of different types of movies, comedies, action, sc-fi, weird ones with strange endings. Love shows like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Summer Heights High, The Office, Simpsons, Family Guy.
- I like to watch AFL, soccer, cricket and F1, and I have played several sports over the years. Currently play soccer and a bit of tennis.
- Other Interests
- Paying off the homeloan.