42, Female, Single, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineA Brown Eyed Asian Girl Looking for Laugh, Fun and A Little Romance In Between... Are You the Lucky Guy?
Attention !! If you are available and wanting an extraordinary life with someone who is also heading that way, let's go on the adventure together !
I laugh a lot and it's important for me to be around people who also have positive outlook in life. I'm looking for the emotional and mental connection... which are important in a healthy relationship.
My most memorable trip was to Alaska seeing the aurora borealis. I would give anything to go back and experience that again, especially with you next to me sharing bodily warmth! That would be my dreams come true.
I just want a simple life, being with the one I love, cooking for him, spooning at night, sharing similar interests, planning our weekend away, and just being happy in each others company. At the same time, making a difference in people lives.
Drop me a line if you want the same thing !
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- IT / Telecoms
- New Age
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 46 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets
What I'm looking for
A guy who is looking for something real and believe in being there for each other, in good times and bad times, who is financially and emotionally stable.
- New Age music appeals to me.
- I like reading self improvements books, such as books by Tony Robins, and Ester and Jerry Hicks.
- Movies & TV
- I like Sci-Fi, horror, action, comedy and of course the Rom-Com (we can go and watch one if you don't know what this is ;)
- I go to the gym, looking after my health and body is important to me, especially after my sweet tooth got its fix! bush walking and I recently tried scuba diving and love it! I have an AFL team, I know enough to have a friday beer o'clock conversation
- Other Interests
- Staying in - I love cooking, cuddling and having heart to heart conversations Going out - I love shopping, watching movies, dining, trying new things and travelling