56, Female, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
- 14 Nov '18
About me - headline
Boho fairy- a corporate hippie who fell out of a tree!
About me - description
First up - there are some incredibly boring and cliched profiles on here - if you are looking for your "partner in crime" I am very naughty, but I am not a criminal... if you are looking for your "sole"(? - foot) mate - check your spelling and your grammar. Come on guys, it is not that hard - unless you really are that boring.
And now, about me: Smart, sassy, sexy, feminine passionate, adventurous and easy going and apparently, fun to be with - and obviously a healthy self esteem.... ;)
Current relationship is Yoga +++
I am an ambivert with a keen interest in a healthy mind and a healthy body. It is important for me that people look after their bodies and health, as well as have their own friends and interests.
Whilst I enjoy the intensity of quality time together, I am time poor and fail badly being joined at the hip eg: not interested in spending time with needy, controlling people.
I am naturally inquisitive, love learning, embracing other cultures and have no prejudices and definitely do not require rescuing or reinventing.
I enjoy a lively discussion and have a wicked sense of humour a wicked sense of a lot of other things.
Photos will be available once you have taken the time to read my profile and we have established a rapport on chat.
Note: I am no chaser - if you send a kiss and I reply with a kiss, it is up to you to use your own stamp. If I send the first kiss, I will use the stamp.
At a glance
- 56 years old
- Perth City, WA
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Gemini
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Occasional/social drinker
- Swinging voter
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 45 - 62 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
What I'm looking for
Good manners and integrity. One who is looking for the intimacy of a passionate and adventurous relationship, not the next one night stand. Like minded and committed to life being as healthy as possible. If your life is all about excess, you are not for me.
- Depending on situation & company. Always Leonard Cohen... and Nick Cave. Love Blues and Jazz and live music, esp at quirky offbeat venues.
- So many books, so little time. I will probably die in a bookshop. Serial reader. Comfortable silences whilst drinking coffee and reading.
- Movies & TV
- Reality TV should be banned. Rarely watch TV, but have been know to binge watch a whole series of something I like on a wet weekend. I like the odd outing to the movies.
- Yoga rules my life at the moment. Anything to do with boats & water. Hiking. Would love to play golf. If I win Lotto I intend to jump out of a plane every morning before breakfast. And more Yoga.
- Other Interests
- Travel. Prefer the path less travelled. Plan to do as many of the top ten treks while my knees let me. Photography. Camping and glamping. Wine, cheese, music, the right company.