45, Male, Single, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
- 18 Mar '18
HeadlineHello - I've updated my profile :)
I'm pretty laid back and probably too generous.
I enjoy catching up with friends and having a good laugh.
I also enjoy chatting with strangers. I don't know why :)
But I've met some of my good friends that way. I guess that's why :)
I love surprises.
I like joking about the silly things in life.
I'm lucky to have some close friends and I get along very well with my family.
I am currently employed with Monkey Likes, which I'm loving. We are a mobile App developer.
I'm also working on several side projects which I'm sure will be successful.
I'm looking for someone who wants to explore new places like restaurants, beaches and markets.
Why not send me a kiss we'll get to know each other.
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||30 - 40 years old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who doesnt take life too seriously and has a sense of adventure.
- I love music and broadening my musical taste. I'll listen to anything twice except gangsta rap or heavy metal. I have about 30 stations on Pandora. I also enjoy mixing tracks with my friends.
- Hmm, I don't read as much as I should. I'm currently reading about developing mobile Apps and learning about screenwriting. My favorite reads have been "The Green Mile", "Shawshank Redemption" and "Contact".
- Movies & TV
- I like SciFi, comedy, thrillers and anything scary. I really love docos the most, like mega factories and catalyst. I'm currently writing a Sci-Fi thriller movie and a documentary series. I recently watched "The Conjuring" which was horrifying (I hardly slept after it, but I loved it) :)
- I'm working on my fitness. I enjoy going to the beach for a walk several times a week.. I also visit the gym two times a week for weights. I've recently lost 8 kgs. I want to go bodyboarding this summer which I love.
- Other Interests
- Anything fun and adventurous. I enjoy producing music on my keyboard and mixing on my DJ controller. I currently work for an online business and I'm also working on a business which I plan on franchising. I'm also developing an awesome invention.