- Last online:
- 27 May '16
ItalianJob63 (was LuciaD)
Headline“A Warm,Travelled, Positive Lady, looking for Mr Right, not Mr Right now.”
I am a lady who enjoys life, I have many interests and I enjoy exchanging views and ideas over dinner, coffee etc. Love the outdoors, ocean, walks, the beach, country drives and trips away. I'm family minded and also independent and resourceful. I've lived overseas for a time and enjoy travelling. Some glitz and glamour is fine, but the simple pleasures are the best and I am looking forward to sharing this part of my life with someone Interested in building a friendship that may lead to something more. My Mr right should be a resourceful, positive, easy going guy who is confident with himself and both emotionally and financially secure. Someone who can appreciate an intelligent, good, warm and caring partner who can value his own interests as well mine. I am a romantic at heart and I know your out there. If you are ready to meet someone worthwhile, drop me a line.
At a glance
|Age||65 years old||59 - 75 yrs old|
Sydney - Inner West, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Brown||Grey, Brown, Black, Hazel, Green, Blue|
|Hair colour||Other||Dark Brown, Auburn, Black, White, Red, Grey, Blonde, Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, Some college|
|Religion||Catholic||Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican, Other, Catholic, New Age, Jewish|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A sincere man with a GSOH, broadminded and travelled, someone I'll connect with as best friend, be attracted to as a lover, respect as a human being and most of all someone to laugh and have fun with. No hidden agenda's please.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Pop, rock and roll, jazz, some classical. Sinatra, Ella, Sarah Vaughan, Diana Washington style music. On the classical side Vivaldi, Respighi, Puccini., Bocelli and being a 60's girl, Eagles,Beatles and Beachboys, Rod Stewart, Simply Red, Van Morrison and much more.
- Enjoy an engaging autobiography, Penelope Green, Clive James, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the Classics, though not as much time lately.
- Movies & TV
- English comedy, Seinfeld, Eastwood -The Bridge of Madison County, real life adaptations, Annie Hall, The Mirror has two Faces, Under the Tuscan Sun, Blue Jasmine, Midnight in Paris, love Catherine Hepburn, la Dolce Vita, recently saw Railway Man and the Intern with De Niro.
- Tennis, swimming, walking, some golf and regular exercize. Enjoy world cup soccer Australian Open, and the summer and winter Olympics.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, walking and country drives, antique browsing, trivia, dancing, music, playing piano, theatre, Concerts, the beach, the ocean smell. cooking sunday lunch or at seaside place with glass of merlot/pinot. Visiting vineyards and seeing family and grandkids.