ItalianJob63 (was LuciaD)
- Last online:
Headline“A Warm,Traveled, Positive Lady, looking for a nice guy to share my journey and enjoy what comes next.”
I am a lady who enjoys life, I have many interests and I enjoy exchanging views and ideas over dinner, coffee etc. Love the outdoors, ocean, walks, the beach, country drives and trips away.I enjoy keeping healthy, I'm family minded, independent and resourceful. I've lived overseas for a time and have enjoy travelling. Some glitz and glamour is fine, but the simple pleasures are the best, just as comfortable in shorts and jeans. I am looking forward to sharing this part of my life with someone Interested in building a friendship that may lead to something more. You would be resourceful, positive, easy going guy who is confident with himself and both emotionally and financially secure. Someone who can appreciate an intelligent, warm and caring partner who values his own interests and appreciate mine. I am a romantic at heart and I know your out there, If you like my profile, and you're ready to meet someone worthwhile, drop me a line I will be happy to hear from you.
At a glance
|Age||65 years old||59 - 75 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Blue, Hazel, Grey, Brown, Black, Green|
|Hair colour||Other||Light Brown, Dark Brown, Blonde, Red, Black, Auburn, Grey, White|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate|
|Religion||Catholic||Catholic, New Age, Jewish, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican, Other|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A sincere man with a GSOH, broadminded and travelled, someone I'll connect with as best friend, be attracted to as a lover and most of all someone to laugh and have fun with.
- from 60's - 80's Pop, rock and roll, jazz, some classical. Sinatra, Ella, Sarah Vaughan, On the classical side Vivaldi, Puccini,enjoy Bocelli and being a 60's girl, Eagles,Beatles and Beach Boys, Rod Stewart, Simply Red, Van Morrison and much more.
- Enjoy an engaging autobiography, Penelope Green, Clive James, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the Classics, though not as much time lately.
- Movies & TV
- English comedy, Seinfeld, Eastwood -The Bridge of Madison County, Annie Hall, The Mirror has two Faces, Under the Tuscan Sun, Blue Jasmine, Midnight in Paris, love Catherine Hepburn, la Dolce Vita, recently saw Railway Man and the Intern with De Niro.
- Tennis, swimming, walking, some golf and regular exercise. Enjoy world cup soccer, Australian open, and the summer and winter Olympics.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, country drives, antique browsing, trivia, dancing, music, playing piano, theatre, concerts, the beach, the ocean smell. cooking sunday lunch or at seaside place with glass of merlot/pinot. Visiting vineyards with friends, and seeing family and grandkids.