- Last online:
- 27 Jul '16
VelveteenRabbit (was BetterBeHomeSoon)
Headline“Never trust a man who can dance”
I'm a good listener and I care very deeply about people. My family is the most important thing to me and I know everyone says this but I mean it. I would be lost without them.
I love to travel, some of my favorite places have been Japan, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Hawaii, Florida, Korea and Vegas. My favorite place so far has to be the Grand Canyon. You can't imagine how beautiful it is until you see it.
In my space time I'm mostly Latin dancing, Salsa, Zouk, West Coast Swing etc. I love it. I like to hang out with the boys and play card games and video games.
My bucket list includes such things as learning to fly a helicopter, hang-gliding and visiting the Nazca Lines, seeing the Maldives before they go under, going to the Sapporo Snow Festival.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||18 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 75km of his|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
The one...wherever she is...whoever she is...like Buble says I just haven't met her yet. I want to find someone who I can love, who can fill my life with meaning. Who accept me flaws and all, to become a real rabbit instead of a velveteen rabbit. Someone who smells of Vanilla.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Michael Buble, Jason Mraz, Bruno Marz, John Williams right now. Although I have a large variety of taste in music. Favourite all time songs include: Hey Jude and Vincent
- I don't read a lot except for non-fiction to tell the truth. I have a pretty short attention span for fiction books and prefer non fiction.
- Movies & TV
- I like comedies, science fiction and documentaries mostly. Favourite shows, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Mythbusters, The Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Bang Theory, Bate's Motel Favourite movies currently X-Men First Class, Star Trek (the new one), Avengers
- Not really into sports. I love to dance. I love Salsa, Modern Jive, Zouk, West Coast Swing and Bolero most. I also enjoy swimming, rock climbing.
- Other Interests
- Board games, Karaoke with friends, History and learning about other cultures.