1 Male who is: a Christian, an after hours editor/writer and muso, follows MotoGP, plays drums and is also a gentleman? Interested? Pls apply within ...
I would describe myself as creative and relaxed. I am also affectionate, (cautiously) romantic and responsible.
While I now work within the Australian government, I also like to write at home and have done a bunch of creative stuff - short stories, poems, once a half-decent script and completed writing (and other) degrees. Plus I play different instruments and have a weekly practice session with our rock band, and an occasional appearance on accoustic guitar at church.
On weekends you'll find me doing whatever is on offer, although half of Saturday mornings are normally written off to the domestic stuff, washing clothes/house tidy-up et al - joys of being a single dad. I'm happy hosting a bbq, cooking something more exotic, eating at a restaurant, going for a drive or ride to find a new place or going away for a weekend, the beach, sailing, pretty much anything on offer really!
Sunday evenings I am usually helping out at a local church where my buddy happens to be the pastor. I'm a firm follower of Jesus Christ and God is central in my life. That doesn't mean I don't have any fun or don't still have a sense of humour! I enjoy reading a wide range of books and I read the Bible every day.
I keep myself reasonably fit and healthy, good food, regular walking, swimming and things like that. I can do fancy cooking, though weekdays it's gotta be under 30 minutes from start to finish and pizza (1) on a Friday night is really as close as I come to regular junk food. My friends say I have a relaxed personality and a good sense of humour and fun, but I also know when to deal with things seriously.
One thing in relation to photos. I've done you the courtesy of providing you mine and an outline of who I am to assist your assessment of me. I trust you will return this courtesy.
At a glance
|Summary||Ancalagon's details||Ancalagon's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||44 - 55 yrs old|
|Within 100km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
A woman of inner beauty who truly has a heart for God and others. Someone who is loving and affectionate, who holds on to possessions lightly, retains their individuality while still being capable of being a true companion and partner.
- Female, for a relationship
- Music is a large part of who I am. I play several instruments, have over 300 CD's which can range from Randy Stonehill, White Heart, Kutlass, Led Zeppelin, flamenco guitar, Gershwin, ELO thru to Offspring and Nine Inch Nails.
- As I child I was an avid reader (I still am) and I never throw away a book and re-read them frequently. Genre's would be thrillers, drama, fantasy, action, rock bio's. Authors include Ludlum, Clancy, Feist, Nix, Hammond Innes, Bagley, Cornwell, Forsyth etc - and the Bible each day of course
- Movies & TV
- Like most people, love a good movie.You never need to twist my arm to see just about anything, though am particular about what I purchase. I love a good plot, twists, great acting, good characterisation, excellent cinematography. French Kiss,Cool Hand Luke,Arlington Rd,Shanghai Noon,Blood Diamond
- I watch the MotoGP (Motorcycles)500cc races regularly. They only run about 30 minutes per race, but other things like tennis, football, cricket I am happy to watch occasionally, but rarely get the time.
- Other Interests
- I really enjoy holidays that have a mix of active and passive moments. Kick back and read a good book if I want to, but then spend the afternoon sailing a catamaran. I'm happy to travel, be it just to the coast for a few days or overseas, but also happy to host a BBQ at home. Plus more !
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ancalagon is online now.
- Get to know Ancalagon safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Sep '15