LookingForwardNow (was Ready2rumble)
- Last online:
- 24 Feb '17
Headline“I need a lover who won't drive me crazy.....................I know it is from a song, but it was either that or 'I bought a jeep"............and i haven't......”
PLEASE: ANY CONTACT TO OR FROM, SHOW YOUR PHOTO..........otherwise, sorry, but no reply.
Like most people I am a little bit shy & cautious at first, but forever optimistic about my future life.
I base my thinking & life approach on a mixture of old school values & new age ideas.
I am financially secure (fortunately, I own my place & have very little debt) & I have also learnt alot about the pitfalls of money & greed whilst working in financial services. As i have never been married, I now feel more ready than ever before to commit to that someone special.
So I am now looking for a life time partner, and yes marriage is something I now consider as being a very strong possibility in the future.
Yes ladies, a guy who is not only here looking for a long term relationship but is actually ready to COMMIT himself to marriage for the right lady.
Happy to travel a reasonable distance & a child (or children) from a previous relationship are not an issue.
I really do enjoy meeting new people as a rule, & I am also interested in getting to know & learn about people from other cultures, & more recently & in particular Asian culture (several of my friends are Asian & I love my Asian cuisine).
Enjoy going to new places, like art galleries, art & craft displays, museums & market places in general.
The Ultimate Goal from this.........is to find that special someone, be in love again & to put all my energy & resources into a new future life together bringing happiness & contentment into our lives.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||35 - 55 years old|
|Location||Parramatta, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Asian, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is equally as active in the mind as in the body. Want to meet someone who likes to be treated as a lady, and respected as an equal. I like people who can respect other people's beliefs & opinions, even when they differ to their own. PLEASE, a photo with any contact.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Keeps me sane & often takes me to another place. Enjoy dancing, but never seem to do it as much as I used to. Prefer music from the eighties/nineties & some of today's stuff. Would like to meet someone who does love to dance though, & kick up the heels again. Not into head banging or heavy metal.
- Read the odd newspaper, magazine & the Sunday papers.
- Movies & TV
- A big movie buff. Comedies, dramas, sci-fi & the classics are all favourities. Watch a little TV, most of all enjoy the music channels on Fox for relaxation & the odd dance around the lounge room.
- Do alot of walking & enjoy bush walking at places such as the Blue Mountains. Any beach is a great spot. Socially, sports such as tennis, table tennis & ten pin bowling are not only sports that are good excerise, but also help me to relax. Watch various sports on TV such as NRL, & tennis.
- Other Interests
- Live shows, particularly musicals. Interested in the property & share markets. People from other cultures, with a leaning towards Asia & the East in general I have done some local community work, & it is also important for me to spend time with my sister's & brother's families, 1 nephw & 3 nieces