53, Male, Divorced, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
HeadlineNever give up on your dream
I believe in a healthy lifestyle. Go to gym, jog, ride my bike.
My friends describe me as calm, patient, easy to get along with, honest and straight forward.
In my spare time I enjoy things like dining out (love Asian food), cinema, visiting interesting places, walking my dog, listening to music. I like to go out and enjoy these activities but I also love to stay home for a romantic night watching a dvd with a special person.
I know that somebody special is waiting and looking for me too. Hope to start as friends and see where it may lead us.
Honesty is very important to me.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children at home - 1 child from 24 years old
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 26 - 46 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- at most 5'10/177 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Anglican, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other religion, Other Christian, Buddhist
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who is patient and kind. Sensual and likes romance. Believes in love.... But mainly chemistry !
- Love music, mostly pop/rock. Rod Stewart, The Pretenders, Guns 'n' Roses, The Small Faces, Badfinger, 70`s and 80`s music. I also enjoy seeing live bands and concerts occasionally.
- Yes, I enjoy reading but don't do it ofen enough.
- Movies & TV
- Amelie, Strictly Ballroom, Notting Hill, Mao`s Last Dancer, Slumdog Millionaire, Bend It Like Beckham, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption...anything with a good storyline. Not really into special effects. Horror movies (i`ll hold your hand). Comedies...Something About Mary. Foreign films.
- Rugby League (watching), weight lifting, tennis.
- Other Interests
- Health and fitness, cars, old stuff.