- Last online:
- 26 Mar '17
Headline“Never give up on your dream”
I believe in a healthy lifestyle. Go to gym, jog, ride my bike.
My friends describe me as calm, patient, easy to get along with, honest and straight forward.
In my spare time I enjoy things like dining out (love Asian food), cinema, visiting interesting places, walking my dog, listening to music. I like to go out and enjoy these activities but I also love to stay home for a romantic night watching a dvd with a special person.
I know that somebody special is waiting and looking for me too. Hope to start as friends and see where it may lead us.
Honesty is very important to me.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||26 - 46 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other, Buddhist|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is patient and kind. Sensual and likes romance. Believes in love.... But mainly chemistry !
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love music, mostly pop/rock. Rod Stewart, The Pretenders, Guns 'n' Roses, The Small Faces, Badfinger, 70`s and 80`s music. I also enjoy seeing live bands and concerts occasionally.
- Yes, I enjoy reading but don't do it ofen enough.
- Movies & TV
- Amelie, Strictly Ballroom, Notting Hill, Mao`s Last Dancer, Slumdog Millionaire, Bend It Like Beckham, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption...anything with a good storyline. Not really into special effects. Horror movies (i`ll hold your hand). Comedies...Something About Mary. Foreign films.
- Rugby League (watching), weight lifting, tennis.
- Other Interests
- Health and fitness, cars, old stuff.