68, Male, Divorced, Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
- 16 Apr '18
HeadlineAlthough very content with my life, I miss having someone to share and enjoy life's experiences. Believe in family values. Love the snow, log fires, fine wine
I have been separated for 12 years after a long marriage, but now feel ready to move on.I have spent quite some time travelling UK and Europe and really enjoyed hiking in the countryside there. I loved the green fields and Alps, and especially the quaint old villages. Not really into big cities, but loved Prague.
I am considerate and caring and enjoy a good laugh.
I lead a fairly relaxed lifestyle. Home life is my priority, not work (been there done that). There is so much to enjoy in life and I believe in living it to the full. Although 65, I am told that I look about 10 years younger, and try to keep quite active.
I particularly enjoy the snow. However, I do miss having a special woman to share my life.
At a glance
- 68 years old
- Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Grey
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 4 children aged 25 to 37 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- No strong political beliefs
- Often drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 40 - 65 years old
- Within 50km
- White / Caucasian
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a short or long term relationship with someone who enjoys life.
- Enjoy most music
- Tend not to have a great deal of time for reading. But love anything historical, or involving travel, gardening, or wine.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy comedy, drama. Almost anything except horror. Especially like Fawlty Towers, Love Actually, Johnny English.
- Not heavily into sports but really enjoy snow skiing.
- Other Interests
- Family, gardening, walks in the country or at the beach, travelling (Australia or overseas). Like visiting antique shops and vineyards. Enjoy a good movie, and also quite nights at home by the fireside.