- Last online:
- 19 Mar '16
Headline“Although very content with my life, I miss having someone to share and enjoy life's experiences. Believe in family values. Love the snow, log fires, fine wine”
I have been separated for 12 years after a long marriage, but now feel ready to move on.I have spent quite some time travelling UK and Europe and really enjoyed hiking in the countryside there. I loved the green fields and Alps, and especially the quaint old villages. Not really into big cities, but loved Prague.
I am considerate and caring and enjoy a good laugh.
I lead a fairly relaxed lifestyle. Home life is my priority, not work (been there done that). There is so much to enjoy in life and I believe in living it to the full. Although 65, I am told that I look about 10 years younger, and try to keep quite active.
I particularly enjoy the snow. However, I do miss having a special woman to share my life.
At a glance
|Age||67 years old||40 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a short or long term relationship with someone who enjoys life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Enjoy most music
- Tend not to have a great deal of time for reading. But love anything historical, or involving travel, gardening, or wine.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy comedy, drama. Almost anything except horror. Especially like Fawlty Towers, Love Actually, Johnny English.
- Not heavily into sports but really enjoy snow skiing.
- Other Interests
- Family, gardening, walks in the country or at the beach, travelling (Australia or overseas). Like visiting antique shops and vineyards. Enjoy a good movie, and also quite nights at home by the fireside.