- Last online:
- 25 Jul '16
Headline“"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" *Casablanca”
Nthn beaches born & still feel a connection to it.
I work in the arts/entertainment industry & love what I do. Most of its in Sydney & I also fly to Melbourne for short trips too!
Have travelled lots & will do more as I love adventure. Mixing with & learning about other people & their culture is food for my soul.
Love cooking & trying new recipes (with a glass of vino)...though I set off the smoke alarm the other night so what does that say?! Can you cook?
Some things I wouldn't want to live without are:
friends,family,laughter,fresh air,yoga,smell of rain, meditation, human touch,mutual love,good old fashion manners,face to face communication,snooze button,respect for others,open spaces, good food/wine/coffee,music(live music is even better) & reading
My friends/family view me as:
Positive,open minded, witty, confident, eccentric, affectionate
Energetic, communicative, fun, self disciplined, warm hearted, loyal
Decisive, independent, creative, intuitive & hard working.
I look at life & find it quite comical. Laughter is an elixir for me, though I can still get the job done when it's time to be serious.
Over the years I've had some very caring & loving relationships so I know they exist. Grand gestures are lovely but I can appreciate the little things guys can do in a relationship too.
No kids but its still an option for me with the right guy that wants to be a contientious dad.
So, if I've got your attention or made you smile just from this 2D, e-profile (I promise I'm a real person & look like my pics!) get in touch. More than 1 photo is key & if we connect well on here, I'll probably want to meet you so no flakes please. Go on, be courageous- send a kiss...this could be IT!
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||38 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW||Within 75km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Religion||Agnostic||Atheist, Buddhist, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Healthy mind & body. Smiley disposition.Easy going, quick witted, paternal,a do-er, independent, outdoorsy, respectful & compassionate to others & must know what you want. Can chat openly & are honest with me & yourself. R u handy with a hammer & nails? Great...carpenter's belts are a turn on! ;D
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is everything! Old & new. Led Zep, Beatles, Paul Simon,Jeff Buckley, Chilli Peppers,REM,Coldplay,Regina Spektor,Xavier Rudd, ABC/FBI/Double J radio,Vampire W/end,Gotye,Colin Hay,Passenger,First Aid Kit,Alt-J,Ray LaMontagne,Elbow,Dan Sultan,Missy Higgins,music fests. Classical to chillout
- Bill Bryson. Tim Winton. John Steinbeck. Hunter S Thompson Autobiographies=Dirk Bogarde, Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis.The Power of Now is a life changer!! The New Yorker magazine- V funny comics.Just read 'Useful' by Debra Oswald (writer of tv series Offspring) Now onto 'To kill a mockingbird'
- Movies & TV
- Worthwhile TV= Grand designs,Graham Norton,Dating naked (for a laugh)Offspring,Nthrn Exposure. I binge watch G of T's. FILMS= Foreign/art house/pop.Like crazy,Wild,Lost in translation,Garden State,Lars & the real girl,Cool hand Luke, Intouchables,Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind,Darjeeling Ltd
- I like tennis. Love my push bike & if you've got a stand up paddle board or a motorbike & spare helmet? Im on it! Want to try archery & indoor rock climbing. I back the Sea Eagles but Im not really into footy- you can be though...I'll go hang out with my girlfriends for a champas.
- Other Interests
- Dancing & yoga.Love the gym a few times/wk for classes & the machines. I like camping (back to basics)snorkelling, Beef pho,gardening but not on my own. Am conscious of trying to conserve the planet somewhat. Composting, recycling, educating kids about it & saying NO to coal seam gas!!!