- Last online:
- 06 May '16
Headline“So, hello out there....”
Updated for 2015! Hopefully that's a good sign!
Well hello to everyone out there in internet land, welcome to my little corner of this community.
I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Nick, 32 years old and currently living in the sometimes lovely, sometimes infuriating but always never boring city of Sydney. During the days, i'm usually either sleeping, watching movies, working out (or filling out profiles on dating websites =P), by night I work for the Australian Red Cross Blood Service, doing blood bank things for hospitals and such, it's not exactly the most ideal circumstance, but hey you have to do what you have to do to get by, right?
Like it says above, i'm currently contracted to work for the Blood Service here in Sydney, though i'm thinking a change should be happening soon. I'm not sure what comes next, it's a good job, but I dunno if it's something i'll want to be doing in 5 years time, i've been doing work like this for the last decade so maybe a change is in order.
I am considering going back to studying, either by correspondence or as a full time student, as i'm still young enough to try new things. I have a really keen interest in both journalism and strangely enough, history. So maybe studying and pursuing a career in a similar field may be up my alley. Either that or something arty =p
I have a knack for trivia about weird, random and nerdy subjects. Tend to laugh loudly at things that others might not find funny, an am seemingly always bumping into things as i'm a bit on the clumsy side.
Personality wise, around strangers i'm pretty quiet reserved, around my friends i'm loud and animated, I guess there's a middle ground somewhere in between.
So yeah, that's me in a jumbled mess of words...
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||22 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian, Other, Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Just looking for someone interesting I guess, someone who's intelligent, can hold a conversation and isn't afraid to stick up for thier beliefs and opinions. Shared interests are cool, but at the same time contrast is pretty cool, no?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Way to much to list, so i'll just go with the last bunch of bands on my playlist. - Devin Townsend - Hüsker Dü - Beastie Boys - Motörhead - Social Distortion - Down So yeah, metal, punk, rock'n'roll, hip hop, even country, blues and the occasional bit of jazz if i'm in the mood.
- I'll read pretty much anything, it's one of my fave ways to waste a lazy afternoon. I'm pretty fond of music biographies in particular. Also like a stereotypical nerd I love comics and graphic novels, I can smash through an entire series in one sitting with ease.
- Movies & TV
- Lots, couldn't even begin to list all of my faves, though according to my Facebook page, my 5 faves are: - Scott Pilgrim vs The World - Dazed And Confused - The Princess Bride - The Last Starfighter - Blazing Saddles Can't fit TV faves here, but yeah I like TV too. Community is awesome.
- -Lucha Libre (most forms of wrestling in general really) - Fight sports (ie: MMA/boxing/muay thai/kickboxing) - Motorsports - Lifting weights and working out. Most forms of football don't do much for me anymore.
- Other Interests
- - Tattoos - rock n roll - lucha libre - motorcycles - cider - old cars - tequila - history - girls that wear glasses - true crime - mythology - eastern culture and philosophy - high art - low art - comics - being up to no good : p