Headline“So, hello out there....”
New to Melbourne! Keen to meet nice people!
After spending the bulk of my life in Sydney, am in the final stages of packing up my entire life and moving to a new city for a new start.
Just a normal dude, who loves music, hanging with friends, pursuing interests and getting out to see the world.
I have a knack for trivia about weird, random and nerdy subjects. Tend to laugh loudly at things that others might not find funny, an am seemingly always bumping into things as i'm a bit on the clumsy side.
Personality wise, around strangers i'm pretty quiet reserved, around my friends i'm loud and animated, I guess there's a middle ground somewhere in between.
So yeah, that's me in a few awkwardly placed words...
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||22 - 36 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Just looking for someone interesting I guess, someone who's intelligent, can hold a conversation and isn't afraid to stick up for thier beliefs and opinions. Shared interests are cool, but at the same time contrast is pretty cool, no?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Way to much to list, so i'll just go with the last bunch of bands on my playlist. - Devin Townsend - Hüsker Dü - Beastie Boys - Motörhead - Social Distortion - Down So yeah, metal, punk, rock'n'roll, hip hop, even country, blues and the occasional bit of jazz if i'm in the mood.
- I'll read pretty much anything, it's one of my fave ways to waste a lazy afternoon. I'm pretty fond of music biographies in particular. Also like a stereotypical nerd I love comics and graphic novels, I can smash through an entire series in one sitting with ease.
- Movies & TV
- Lots, couldn't even begin to list all of my faves, though according to my Facebook page, my 5 faves are: - Scott Pilgrim vs The World - Dazed And Confused - The Princess Bride - The Last Starfighter - Blazing Saddles Can't fit TV faves here, but yeah I like TV too. Community is awesome.
- -Lucha Libre (most forms of wrestling in general really) - Fight sports (ie: MMA/boxing/muay thai/kickboxing) - Motorsports - Lifting weights and working out. Most forms of football don't do much for me anymore.
- Other Interests
- - Tattoos - rock n roll - lucha libre - motorcycles - cider - old cars - tequila - history - girls that wear glasses - true crime - mythology - eastern culture and philosophy - high art - low art - comics - being up to no good : p