- Last online:
Headline“I am a happy active outgoing lady with a friendly personality I am spontaneous proud of my achievements contented no baggage a dream to live in Paris for a year”
I am intelligent have pride in my appearance have no intention of playing mind games. I am realistic, feminine, confident well dressed. I am house proud. I don't appreciate bad language or bad manners. Until quite recently I lived in the Hunter Valley, French culture is my passion. Teaching myself the French language. I look forward to weekends in Sydney and Melbourne, drives to the Blue Mts and the South Coast. I like to dance (if I had a partner). Also sunsets, moonlight and rainbows. I like to be involved in my community and have joined a few groups. This is a great way for me to meet more people and have more interests.
At a glance
|Age||74 years old||65 - 75 years old|
|Location||Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Private|
|Body type||Average||Large-ish, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Diploma, Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, High School|
|Industry||Agricultural||Defence / Emergency Services, Government, Administration, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Consulting, Agricultural, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Financial Services, Retired, Advertising / PR / Media, Construction, Trades / Services, Legal, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Accounting, Healthcare / Medical, Education / Science|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial||Business Owner, Technical, Other, Senior Management, Professional, Management, Executive, Tradesperson|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Anglican, Jewish, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Aged between 65 and 70 years old, 5'8' to 6' plus, happy in his own life, content. A gentleman. Well dressed. No emotional baggage. Someone with whom I can share my happy life. Able to communicate, respectful.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most types of music, but prefer big bands, jazz, light classical . Love Frank Sinatra and Glen Miller Nat King Cole Andrea Bocelli and Andre Rieu. Definitely not into heavy metal or country..
- Enjoy reading autobiographies-biographies, thrillers, espionage, mysteries and travel books. Usually have a few books going at once. Listen to ABC, BBC and SBS
- Movies & TV
- Appreciate good movies, partlicularly enjoy Engish comedy, drama and thrillers. Recently saw two French films which were great. tv sometimes, when I have time, it must be worth watching. Documentries, history, travel. Not in to sci-fi. Anthony Hopkins movies hold my interest.
- Keen supporter of the Australian Wallabies, and watching most other sports. Enjoy major sporting events, rugby, tennis, cricket, am a fan of English soccer. Follow my grandaughters swimming and grandsons rugby league. I walk quite often and marvel at the world around me, particularly native birds. I
- Other Interests
- Wide variety of interests. French culture, French language, antique browsing, local market days, Learning something new, like computers, Love long weekend brunches , galleries, fine wine, get away weekends. I am a member of the Historic Houses Trust. Definitely not into camping.