- Last online:
- 25 Feb '16
Headline“I believe that giving to a relationship is equally as important as getting from it.”
I would like to meet someone with similar interests and values to myself. If a relationship were to develop I believe that giving into a relationship is equally as important as getting from it. We have gotta make it happen together baby!! I enjoy my independence and would like you to have yours as long as we have that something special that keeps us connected and loving each other. I am a committed Christian with my two feet firmly on the earth, that is to say that I am not religous and have a deep respect for ALL people. I am a fairly independant and busy person but do get lonely at times like most people. I have been thinking that perhaps it would be nice to share my life again with someone I could respect and appreciate. To tell you the truth that thought can be a bit scary, but not impossible. I love my family absolutely but would also like someone to share the journey with. I am youthful in mind and body and keep physically fit. Values that I regard as important are kindness, fairness and equity, love, compassion and respect. PS I love to have a good laugh too. I also am a lover of music.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Kind, respectful, loving, strong and sensitive and sense of humour sounds pretty good to me.
- Male, for a relationship, friendship or companionship
- Love music. At the moment loving John Mayer, Guy Sebastian, Joss Stone, Brian McKnight and more. Love soul/blues/jazz/gospel. Also love Christian devotional music.
- When I get time I love to get lost in a good novel. Usually read work related stuff though as would be up,all night reading otherwise.
- Movies & TV
- Havent been to many this year but old time favorites are Lord of the Rings, Play it Forward, Ann of Greengables (I know!!!), ... Enjoy anything really with a good story line.
- Other Interests
- Family, Friends, music, coffees, dinners etc.