- Last online:
- 09 Feb '16
Amber67 (was Tsirel)
Headline“Takes two to tango, travel, dine etc.”
This is hard - how to be fully truthful and yet maintain an air of modesty. So here goes: I'm described by those who know me as smart, enrgetic, compassionate, secure in myself, serious when I need to be but with a sense of fun, something of an adventurous spirit - and a bit cheeky. Can be a bit prickly - don't suffer fools easily. I enjoy much that life can offer - travel, music, good food, lots of fun and laughs. Just missing someone to share it all with.
At a glance
|Age||66 years old||64 - 73 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
The romantic in me wants someone I can spoil and who wants to spoil me. Lover, confidant and best friend all rolled into one. Is this a lot to ask? Maybe it's just about sharing some laughs over a glass of wine and see where it takes us!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Almost anything except head banging stuff. Love 60's and 70's rock. Also long time SSO subscriber. For someone with the world's 2nd worst voice, I've taken up singing lessons - oh, well, let's see!!
- Mostly fiction; science fiction, spy/mystery thrillers; general good writing.
- Movies & TV
- Almost anything - especially if it makes me laugh, cry or think. I'm easily entertained.
- No, but don't mind if you do. Like to keep fit - walking, occasional gym.
- Other Interests
- I've been lucky enough to be able to travel quite a lot and see much of the world. Would love a travelling companion to share the experience.