Amber67 (was Tsirel)
68, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
HeadlineTakes two to tango, travel, dine etc.
I enjoy much that life can offer - travel, music, good food, lots of fun and laughs. Just missing someone to share it all with. And cuddles.
At a glance
|Age||68 years old||68 - 74 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
The romantic in me wants someone I can spoil and who wants to spoil me. Lover, confidant and best friend all rolled into one. Is this a lot to ask? Maybe it's just about sharing some laughs over a glass of wine and see where it takes us!
- Almost anything except head banging stuff. Love 60's and 70's rock. Also long time SSO subscriber. For someone with the world's 2nd worst voice, I've taken up singing lessons - oh, well, let's see!!
- Mostly fiction; science fiction, spy/mystery thrillers; general good writing.
- Movies & TV
- Almost anything - especially if it makes me laugh, cry or think. I'm easily entertained.
- No, but don't mind if you do. Like to keep fit - walking, occasional gym.
- Other Interests
- I've been lucky enough to be able to travel quite a lot and see much of the world. Would love a travelling companion to share the experience.