- Last online:
- 17 Feb '17
Headline“An elegant, active and friendly woman. Smart, good looking and humble!”
Interested in making a great emotional, intellectual and physical connection with a man. No more no less!
I love being around people. Family and friends are paramount and I also enjoy having my own time and (s)pace.
Have travelled and lived overseas for study and work. You will find me European in many ways.
Definitely an outdoorsy person, somehow a country girl who appreciates what Sydney has to offer as a city.
Love chilling out at home and travelling occasionally. Am comfortable in my bed, a tent, a 5 stars or under a few of them.
Music is a big part of my life. So is food, with a special interest in Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
What about you?
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||43 - 48 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who makes me laugh and think. Something about quirkiness, conversations, aspirations, dancing, etc.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Essential bit. Am a radio rather than TV person - mainly Classic FM, FBI and I scan in my car to catch a tune I like. Different kinds of. Classical, opera, jazz. Thomas Fersen, PJ Harvey, Radiohead, Bjork, Florence and the machine.
- On line news. For professional development. De Beauvoir, Maupassant, Voltaire, Wilde among others.
- Movies & TV
- Art house. Monthy Python and similar comedy type.
- Walking, contemporary dance, swimming and skiing (once in a blue moon).
- Other Interests
- Outdoors, bushwalking, the arts, pro bono and travel.