- Last online:
Headline“I lived in Perth for 27 years and miss it and the Beaches. You are welcome to read a one sided conversation. If not for you then pass it on to a friend of yours”
I am willing to relocate, and not just in Australia.
Yay, its 03-11-16, almost summer...boo, I have no one to enjoy it with.
Most of you should click to another profile. Why? Because I am too honest for most, not rude or too direct... its just honest and I expect the same in return... nonnegotiable, please 8-)
Times have changed, I'm no longer able to buy material things as I did when I was 35 years old. So I ask you, what in your SELF are you willing to think about doing with what life you have left to live? I asked myself that question 8 months ago and, phew, could only come up with "I don't know", but yeah I do, it's to enjoy with another Being the warmth of summer, the chill and spooning of another season, and all in between, that chemical in our bodies that says... yum. I can't afford to pay for the lifestyle you are accustomed too; can you afford to pay for ours without risking Your well being? If not, I couldn't handle putting you through any hardship. As you see, no bullsh..., more importantly... no malice, just fact. Maybe I'm just lonely. Haha yep but not needy, still have my pride, as you see, just saying. I'm an Individual as most people are, I hope.
A friend of mine said that what was written above is too ambiguous because I didn't write what I have to offer you, hmm. I offer you the most important things that I have, which are loyalty, respect, a curious and open mind, but most of all, Friendship. We first must become Friends before any other relationship can happen; I am still looking for "The One". I'm not here to waste your time or to take advantage of you; I'm here to find the one that gets what I'm saying and has no problem taking a chance on the two of us. I'm in no hurry and I don't expect any replies, doesn't mean I can't hope though.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||40 - 80 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Private||Very Private, Average, Social, Private|
|Eye colour||Brown||Hazel, Grey, Blue, Black, Green, Brown|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Auburn, Red, Blonde, Black, White, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Grey|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Just because I might not like 1 or 2 out of 10 things about you doesn't mean you aren't a good person and I would be a fool to think such. I'm in no hurry to find The One. I would like a good hearted person that isn't afraid of the power that Women have, as long a its not misused.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Most music, as long as I don't have to try and dance to it. R&B,Soul,Salsa and some Rock. I love a variety of music, K.D. Lang,Jesse J,John Farnam,Kate Bush,Rikkie Lee Jones,all the soulful Diva's bit of Clapton,Luther,Stevie,Phil,Sting,George, the list goes on. I'm not into Rap, But some is Life!
- I always carry a book to read with me, I will crack it open during wasted time...traffic...doctors office, or just reading in bed.
- Movies & TV
- I usually watch dvd's. I watch anything that will get the blood pressure up. There is more to say, but not important right now, ask me if YOU want to know. Also watch the old new series "2 and 1/2 Men" , the block, the voice. Not much into T.V. if the sun is out. Robin Williams... RIP
- watch most sports as long as its not one-sided. Golf clubs and a sunny day, MAGIC!!! You scuba...I'll watch from HUGE boat or shore 8P Yee haw, let's go horseback riding. You play...I'll be your personal cheering section, where are my pom poms! As long as shute opened, sky diving would be awesome.
- Other Interests
- X professional roller skater, water and snow skied before,love horses and dogs, animals,golf, learning new things, have you something that I might enjoy? Squash,ouch, I hate walls.Hmm, finding a way to grow 20cm, I don't measure up for some out there. Also using my talented hands for good not evil