Such a Genuine guy, I may not be what you're looking for, but I may be what you need. I may kiss you only to let you know "I Got" your profile and you. Respect
There is too much life lived to write here, so the short version. I moved to Oz in 1980 at 22 because it was my destiny to live here, it was seriously freaky, it hit me an hour before my flight that I would die here from old age away from what I thought to be home, even though the troup of us that came didn't know what language was spoken here. Lived 27 years in Perth, I miss the Sunsets over the Ocean.
I am a very focused person and at age 30 I had my Mid Life Crisis, work and money became my focus point, all else would come in due time, young and dumb is my only excuse, I forgot about Happiness and sharing life together with another was actually my initial goal...Male. Ladies, back in the day sons were taught some pretty f..... up thinking that might not have been right but was passed on.
Thank you M from Perth for your question... I am unemployed, (not unemployable), at this time after 35 years of full time work because of my beliefs, always stick up for those that are afraid to stand up because they have family that depends on their pay check, I make no excuse because that was MY choice and I believe that it was the right thing to do.
I may not find my ONE, that's ok I'm in no hurry, KARMA.
I am by no means the perfect person for you; we all have our own demons and faults to move past, why else are we single and on this site. What I lack in substance I reckon I more than make up in integrity and honesty towards those that are dear to me. Why are you still single you may ask? I've given this much thought and have come to the understanding that I was being SELFISH, yeah I said it. I am actually afraid of being hurt by the few that I may let my guard down for, seriously trust makes me think in a self preservation way and like most.. I like to laugh not frown.
At a glance
|Summary||amitheone3's details||amitheone3's ideal partner|
|Age||57 years old||35 - 80 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Private||Social, Private, Average, Very Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Bald|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
I'm keeping an open mind, just because I might not like 1 or 2 out of 10 things about you doesn't mean you aren't a good person and I would be a fool to think such. I'm in no hurry to find The One, I'm OK alone but finding you will probably make me a better person....Gee, that was deep. Save me 8-)
- Female, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- Most music, as long as I don't have to try and dance to it. R&B,Soul,Salsa and some Rock. I love a variety of music, K.D. Lang,Jesse J,John Farnam,Kate Bush,Rikkie Lee Jones,all the soulful Diva's bit of Clapton,Luther,Stevie,Phil,Sting,George, the list goes on. I'm not into Rap, But some is Life!
- I always carry a book to read with me, I will crack it open during wasted time...traffic...doctors office, or just reading in bed.
- Movies & TV
- I usually watch dvd's. I watch anything that will get the blood pressure up. There is more to say, but not important right now, ask me if YOU want to know. Also watch the old new series "2 and 1/2 Men" , the block, the voice. Not much into T.V. if the sun is out. Robin Williams... RIP
- watch most sports as long as its not one-sided. Golf clubs and a sunny day, MAGIC!!! You scuba...I'll watch from HUGE boat or shore 8P Yee haw, let's go horseback riding. You play...I'll be your personal cheering section, where are my pom poms! As long as shute opened, sky diving would be awesome.
- Other Interests
- X professional roller skater, water and snow skied before,love horses and dogs, animals,golf, learning new things, have you something that I might enjoy? Squash,ouch, I hate walls.Hmm, finding a way to grow 20cm, I don't measure up for some out there. Also using my talented hands for good not evil
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if amitheone3 is online now.
- Get to know amitheone3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Jul '15