- Last online:
- 19 Jan '17
Headline“I'm sociable, fun, engaging, thoughtful, honest and I like to laugh.”
Life is good and I very much enjoy meeting new people and possibly making new friends. I enjoy hanging out, chatting and laughing a lot.
I'm an optimist who is supportive, kind and emotionally generous, very honest so integrity is non negotiable if you want to hang out with me.
I have a passion for my friends, music, clever words and generally things creative, though with limited abilities myself.
I sometimes search for the truth and at other times simply for a good fantasy!
My attitude to life is rather romantic ...but beyond just chocolates and flowers. I believe that some off life's most wondrous adventures are not those that we actually seek.
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||44 - 59 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has a good sense of humor,likes to laugh and knows what's happening in the world, is interesting and interested in others.Generosity of spirit, honesty, genuine smiles....AND inspires me to be silly from time to time.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very wide taste in music depending on my mood at the time....from classical to rock and a lot in between. Mozart, James Taylor, Jack Johnson, Santana, smooth jazz, African, Celtic ....just love some of the big movie soundtracks.
- Biographies, self development, lots of magazines and newspapers over a long cafe breakfast on the week end.
- Movies & TV
- Will never tire of watching a good movie.....I enjoy escaping into another world for 100 mins or so. Romance, adventure, espionage in any order. I like happy endings and feel good movies even with the profound stuff.
- Enjoy watching most sports. A weary knee has slowed down my tennis and running.
- Other Interests
- Dining out, theatre, having deep and meaningful conversations, attempting to write a book, travel and preparing the odd dinner party for my favourite people.