thatsn0tmyname (was LRJ83)
There's no time like the present.
Most of my friends are now coupled up, leaving me with no wing women (and as a 3rd wheel - we all know what that's like!)
In a nutshell, I live life to the full, but at the same time, I consider myself a hard worker. I do enjoy burning up the dance floor from time to time, but only with good company of course!
My family and friends are the world to me. As most of them would say, once people get to know me, they really appreciate me for who I am. What you see is what you get.
I am a very caring and sensitive person and would like to find similar qualities in a potential partner. If this sounds like you, please don't be shy and send us a kiss :-)
Ciao for now...
At a glance
|Summary||thatsn0tmyname's details||thatsn0tmyname's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||30 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner MUST be able to stimulate me mentally. They should also be caring, passionate and honest. A quirky sense of humor is a bonus. Most importantly, my potential partner should possess a positive outlook on life. Someone who is not afraid of receiving or giving affection.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My taste in music is varied. I appreciate anything from rock, pop, dance through to classical. Anything that moves me.
- Enjoy reading both fiction and non-fiction. Most of my other reading relates to my occupation. I must admit that I have a lot of IT related reading material which would be considered more as bed time material for some!
- Movies & TV
- Curb Your Enthusiasm, Modern Family and Wonderland are just some of my favourites. Also love Star Trek - Captain Picard is just brilliant. Nothing's better than a man in uniform!
- Jogging, cycling, and plenty of walking. Healthy body means a healthy mind.
- Other Interests
- Tandem skydiving, traveling, snorkelling, salsa dancing, just to name a few.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if thatsn0tmyname is online now.
- Get to know thatsn0tmyname safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Apr '15