GreenEyedWoman (was LRJ83)
- Last online:
Headline“Because green is good.”
Ever heard that saying that life is like a box of chocolates? Well, online dating is like a sushi train and we are like the little pieces of sushi on the plates. So many choices, but which one do you pick?
On a more serious note, I do know what I want out of life and I am comfortable in my own skin!
I think it's important to live life to the full. To have no regrets and to take chances.
As cliche as this might sound, I also consider myself a hard worker, and when I'm not working, I enjoy burning up the dance floor. Helps to have good company of course!
My family and friends are the world to me. As most of them would say, once people get to know me, they really appreciate me for who I am. What you see is what you get.
I am a very caring and sensitive person and would like to find similar qualities in a potential partner. If this sounds like you, please don't be shy and send us a kiss :-)
Ciao for now...
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||36 - 44 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Is undecided, Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
No emotionally unavailable types please! MUST be able to stimulate me mentally. My potential partner should possess a positive outlook on life. Someone who is not afraid of receiving or giving affection. Also looking for someone who takes pride in their appearance :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My taste in music is varied. I appreciate anything from rock, pop, dance through to classical. Anything that moves me.
- Enjoy reading both fiction and non-fiction. Most of my other reading relates to my occupation. I must admit that I have a lot of IT related reading material which would be considered more as bed time material for some!
- Movies & TV
- Curb Your Enthusiasm, Modern Family and Wonderland are just some of my favourites. Also love Star Trek - Captain Picard is just brilliant. Nothing's better than a man in uniform!
- Jogging, cycling, and plenty of walking. Healthy body means a healthy mind.
- Other Interests
- Tandem skydiving, traveling, snorkelling, salsa dancing, just to name a few.