Looking for a fun, kind boyfriend
Currently living and working Bayside ,been in Melbourne for 18mths before that Sydney and 7 years on the beautiful Sunshine Coast QLD. I like beach bush and city and keen to explore out of Melbourne on the weekends, I've been down to Portsea many times, love swimming near the pier, visited Lorne, Apollo Bay and Daylesford. The Wilsons Prom has to be one of the most beautiful places I've seen, summer and winter! Also loved Grampians and would like to go back for walks,, and lots of other exploring, city and out of the city. Love the inner city life too, love the bars, cafes of inner city, and been to lots of gigs, Melbourne is great for music. Love South Melbourne , Richmond, Fitzroy, .. I like to keep fit, yoga , swimming beach and pool for laps, Like all the usual stuff, coffee, music at bars and festivals, wine bars and dinner .camping is always fun, except in the rain, gotta get that campervan, currently have a small van and a tent!. Melbourne winters are a new experience,learning to embrance the grey and enjoy wearing overcoats and boots! Have traveled lots and lived overseas! Happy in second hand clothes, but also enjoy fashion. I like alternative movies. Have had a couple of careers and made changes in direction, IT in the city, to Natural therapies in Qld back to IT now but like to think ill change again, . Looking for an alternative thinking but old fashioned guy,financially secure , fun and respectful. Someone with "awareness".
Grown up kids is best for me for a relationship, so you are free to "do" , otherwise friendship... Love to hear and learn what makes other people happy and share their passion. Im keen to explore , weekends or longer term,camper van or yacht, the simple life appeals accommodation and transport in one
At a glance
|Summary||beachbushAndcity's details||beachbushAndcity's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||40 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
A guy who is kind and respectful.. Active and happy with who they are. Outdoorsy and communicates well "awareness" is a must,. Grown up kids is best for me for a relationship, so you are free to "do
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Quite a mix of old and new, Gin Club, Augie March, Nick Cave, The Waifs The Flaming Lips too, and lets not forget Lenoard Cohen, well Johny Cash too. Discovered Chris Russell chicken walk (blues) since living in Melbourne,and love St Kilda band Dirt River Radio
- I like Alex Miller, John Irving and Tim Winton, magazines with recipies and home improvement
- Movies & TV
- Love movies, too many to mention, not too much Hollywood. I think Australian ABC is great Rake, Serangoon Road. I liked the series "The Treme" about the music in New Orleans, I like Grand Designs, amazing spaces about small spaces ,River cottage aust, paddock to plate.
- My own sport I like to swim (part fish or mermaid I feel), yoga, walking cycling.I watch more sea or adventure sports, surfing is good to watch, longboarding is graceful, diving at the Olympics, docos about mountain climbing/Just started sailing in the twilights, now living on a yatch is a new idea
- Other Interests
- Camping,seeing music, markets kayaking, photography ( Im a crazy happy snapper ), admire others work, love black and white street photography and keen to snap a pic of a seahorse with my underwater camera) Love to just hang and cook with someone, healthy food,with beer and wine.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if beachbushAndcity is online now.
- Get to know beachbushAndcity safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Oct '15