- Last online:
Headline“Smiley photos please....”
Looking for someone who is on the same page as me with what they want out of life and in a relationship. Just looking for someone who is kind, honest, caring and has integrity, and who is genuinely ready for a relationship.
I enjoy catching up with friends and family on weekends, going to the park for walks or a jog and going to the gym. Love the movies or going for coffee (in my case tea :), and enjoy being swept away by a great book.
I have learned life is way too short, live each day like its your last with no regrets. I am pretty easygoing, can laugh at myself and hope to find someone I can laugh each day with.
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||36 - 50 years old|
|Location||Parramatta, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Large-ish, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who laughs a lot even at themselves and doesn't take life to seriously. Someone to share special moments and every day stuff as well.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love R&B and reggae, top 40 and the old skool stuff is the best
- Love history and fiction, plus whatever takes my fancy at the bookstore
- Movies & TV
- Love The Office (UK) anything with Will Ferrell, most comedy's, action, horror but will really watch anything to broaden the horizons. Dexter, Star Wars, Batman, Aliens, Sopranos, Six Feet Under,
- Have started jogging on a regular basis and have to say I am totally addicted. Love going for walks and gym when I can, also like swimming as well. Like watching the rugby union.
- Other Interests
- Very much into Real Estate and learning all I can. Catching up with friends at the pub for drinks and occasional club. Family gatherings as well as I come from a large family.