SOEZETOC (was KRIS1964)
- Last online:
- 14 Jun '16
Headline“Fit, Fun, Healthy and ready to start again”
A whole new beginning.
I am here just like everyone else, trying to find that "Someone".
I don't want perfect, just someone that is perfect for me.
If you are looking for someone that is fit and loves to have fun and can talk the ears off a corn field, let me know. We can start off with a coffee and chat. (Hope you like coffee because I can talk)
Looking for a long term relationship with a down to earth person eventually, but hopefully have heaps of fun along the journey.
If you are just here for fun, I am definitely up for that as well, so lets chat and see what happens.
I love fitness and the feeling it gives me. A training partner would be great, but someone that just enjoys life outdoors would be just fine.
I am fairly well travelled and would love to continue to see the world with someone special.
I would prefer to meet face to face, but I am just as fine chatting online for a while if you prefer.
I have a great Work/Life balance, but I am missing someone to share my time with and just relax and enjoy life.
I do know how to treat a lady with respect.
I have no children of my own, but would welcome any of yours into my life.
If you are wondering and find me interesting, Kiss Away, I will supply the email. :-)
Please don't contact me if:
You hate fitness or sport
You are not prepared to meet
No photo - I am no oil painting, but all my pics are me and recent :)
Good luck to everyone!
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||36 - 52 years old|
|Location||North Queensland, QLD||Within 500km|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a friendship and then see what develops, I would love to meet for coffee and a chat. I enjoy fitness and a training partner would be a bonus.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Not big on Hip hop/Rap. Love live music, either at concerts or pub bands
- Newspapers on the weekend with breakfast. Have never been a huge reader but I don't mind inspirational books (true stories, individual achievements). Love Paul Carters trilogy of books.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Thrillers and the odd horror. British comedies, Sci-fi movies (Star Wars - LOTR) I love to watch stand-up comedians like Billy Connolly and Ricky Gervais. Crime shows, Big Bang etc...
- Love Tri training and doing Ironman races. Love the live sport atmosphere, Union tests, league games. Love riding my bike and a riding partner to join me would be great.
- Other Interests
- Get in the car and drive anywhere for lunch or a day/weekend away. Love the beach and get there as often as possible. Sunday breakfast by the water is more enjoyable with some company. Photography and Antique shop and market wandering.