IsingintheRain (was willcarryshopping)
I'm an easygoing and bright guy who will make it a memorable evening if you give me the chance.
Im Patrick, I live near the city, work in the city and love every last thing about it. The only little hiccup i have found is my innate shyness, which can occasionally give me the feeling of being alone while surrounded by people.
I suppose thats why I'm on here, want the chance to meet like minded people and maybe that special someone.
For all my shyness i like to think Im pretty good company and can talk about things other than cars, football or real estate. In fact those last two will send me to sleep faster than golf on tv.
I'm a big devourer of all culture plus things that are a little more esoteric, so you could possibly use the adjectives : intelligent, sometimes intense, usually laid back, very down to earth and good humoured.
I can be found riding my mountain bike down a trail, picking up a paintball gun, hitching rides in Morocco or am just as likely to be reflecting by the pool with a good book in my hands..that is once i have a pool.
Im looking for someone to complement my life, share the little amusing things that can pop up, as easily debate the meaning of life as the merits of sauce poured onto a hot cup full of chips versus given to you on the side...personally I prefer the sauce on the side but then again..ok lets finish this conversation out there, yes, there in the real world!
If your still reading this, stop right now! just hit the ole' reply with a yes and i will be right back to you.
At a glance
|Summary||IsingintheRain's details||IsingintheRain's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||22 - 36 yrs old|
Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
|Within 50km of his|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can handle a little irony, is willing to stay up late whether sitting at a cafe on oxford st sipping a mango lassi or at home watching a favourite film. Someone easygoing and would like a to get to know me, if we get really serious and committed..maybe a game of pool is on the cards?
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Dance, Alternative....okay pretty much anything except Britney spears or Death metal. some bands would be Snow Patrol, the whitlams, crowded house, radiohead, rage against the machine. then i've got Faithless, Tiesto, Crazypenis (not what it sounds like) and the presets.
- Sci-fi, fantasy, history, (theres a geek in me fighting to get out) and well whatever strikes my fancy that week, find myself in Berkelow quite often looking at the picture books and then picking up something by Kurt vonnegut jr, Aldous Huxley, Dave Eggers, Philip K Dick...and so on.
- Movies & TV
- Again a big fan of action, the tri colours series, japanese/korean cinema, also watching a lot of tv on dvd lately, everything from Scrubs and Family Guy to Top Gear, Deadwood, Buffy and Six Feet under (basically anything that comes in a box set!).
- basketball, now hitting the gym semi regularly...finally got over my long standing fear of the treadmill!
- Other Interests
- Cars..dont get me started, travel, theatre, galleries, closing down sales at carpet warehouses even though we have no more room for carpets, pretending to learn japanese while watching anime, building models and making short films.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if IsingintheRain is online now.
- Get to know IsingintheRain safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Apr '14