WillObeBoi (was n0rthsh0reb0i)
There's a bright spot in every dark cloud. Keep looking
Hello, thanks for visiting my profile
I am young at heart and easy to talk to. Love chatting with people, regardless of age and background.
I am definitely not a couch potato and much prefer doing something like movies, restaurants, local pub, musical, live bands, swimming, fishing, bush walking and even bingo, bridge, chests.... anything really, haha
I am smart (I can order a beer in 5 languages) haha... Having family in USA, UK, NZ and Hong Kong so I fly frequently. Before arriving Sydney 15 years ago, I lived in UK and NZ, so it's nice to visit friends when time allows. Also been to a few places like Vegas, Hawaii and Japan... Europe in 2015.. CAN'T WAIT
Now sports.....Mountain bike riding, swim, gym and run weekly... not a fitness fanatic, just want to be healthy (and make more room for food). I also have a Husky so taking her to doggie park or just walk around the block is our weekly routine
An active lifestyle and fitness (mental and physical) is important to me. I am not married, no kids (except my dog), no secret girlfriends (or boyfriends) and stuff like that. My ideal partner is a classy but down to Earth girl who also embraces and loves other culture and traditions (especially food). Someone with the up and go, try it once attitude. Laughing at own jokes is perfectly fine!
At a glance
|Summary||WillObeBoi's details||WillObeBoi's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||30 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet, Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
someone who loves food and wine, traveling (from next suburb to other countries), sleep in or get up real early to do something silly over weekends, not afraid to laugh so loud that everyone turns around and see what's going on and most importantly.... loves life!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A bit of everything.... Jazz, Rock, Classical, House and even Heavy Metal. Totally depending on mood. Currently listening to Linkin Park, Nickelback, Dishwalla, Simple Mind, 3 Doors Down, Kings of Leon and Creed. I do like to see live concerts and musical shows.
- Bike magazine and Weekend newspaper at the pub. Cook book and autobiography etc... Read Mao's last dancer recently and almost finishing Steve Irwin (by Terri Irwin).. so inspiring
- Movies & TV
- Don't really care, I watch whatever is on TV but travel show, Backyard Bliz, Masterchef, Top Gear, 60 minutes are cool. I definitely won't fight with you for the remote. Action movies are good cus I won't fall asleep. I have a good collection of DVDs at home
- Proud supporter of any Aussie National team.. rugby, soccer, swimming, bingo and curling.... you name it.
- Other Interests
- Love to take my dog for a run/walk/swim whenever possible. She has been a loyal and good friend of mine. Cooking, eating, gardening, driving etc...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if WillObeBoi is online now.
- Get to know WillObeBoi safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Oct '15