- Last online:
- 14 Jul '16
Headline“Looking for someone to have late night conversation, and a slow easy sunday brunch”
Looking to meet someone who likes dinning out(but not always at maccas). Enjoys going to movies, but who can suprise you with some romanic moments.
My life is very busy, I work part time and the other part is mostly running after the childrens sports. Currently I have basketball, football (league), netball, touch football and dance but to name a few.
I enjoy reading, nothing to big at the moment. Looking outside the square, don't know whats ahead but I am sure going to enjoy it, lifes too short for negatives.
Not to sure what to say next. Maybe I'll come back later and fill this space up??
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||New England & North Western Region, NSW|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Customer Service / Call Centres|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone that's not a total match, but can grow in a relationship. Someone who can be spontanious and romantic and who can laugh at the world. Looking for someone who would enjoy a late night movie and just be happy with life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Being born in the 60's, I love the 60's 70's and some 80's. Greenday would be my favourite band. But I do enjoy a lot of the current stuff out there.
- I finished the De Vinci Code and loved it. Currently reading Love and Devotion (bit more of a girly book)
- Movies & TV
- Old musicals are one of my favourites, Doris Day forever!!! But I also enjoy comedy and true stories. Seen Benjamin Button and loved it, and also seen Confessions of a Shopaholic. Late saturday night screening are my favourite time to go.
- I don't do a lot of sport, but do enjoy watching my children play.
- Other Interests
- Need to get the backyard organised (trying to get the gardening bug!!) Need some inspiration to create that serinity they're always talking about.