- Last online:
Headline“Has to be honest, one who knows when he's found the right partner.”
Hi there! What am I doing here? Well I suppose like a lot of people I fall into the catagorie of being single again, all my friends have partners, kids, pets, etc to look after. I'm not the type of person who would go out on my own so lets see how we go!!
Not exactly sure what I want at the moment, at this stage I'm happy with my life, beautiful family, friends (who have all got partners!) great job, great time of the year, so all good!!
Maybe meet someone.. never know... good luck to everyone in your search.. ( :
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||40 - 55 years old|
|Location||Sutherland, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner has to be faithful, honest and knows what he wants.Who already has kids are happy to not want more. One who is going to give me time. Has to have a sense of humour and who can put up with my cheekiness!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like all types...Anything I can try to sing and dance to. Don't mind Nova, except they don't play Chris Isaak.
- Don't read that much, but I like suspence Stephen King and Dean Koontz are my favourite.
- Movies & TV
- Spicks and Specks, Thank God your Here..anything that makes me laugh.. Movies I like comedy, and suspense thrillers...
- Don't do sports as such, although don't mind if I go to the gym.. But I like watching league, union, cricket (only one day matches), pretty much everything except golf and car racing!