- Last online:
- 29 Apr '17
Headline“Looking for an awesome guy to have in my life”
I relocated to Canberra a couple of years ago and now call it home. I have settled into life here (including the extremes in temperature!) and am content and challenged in my career.
I am ready to settle down and share my life with the right person who can complement my life. If I make some friends off here along the way that's an added bonus.
I love to travel! I have been a few places now, including Europe, Asia, America and South America. There is something about Asia that fascinates me and is my favourite place to travel at the moment. I have New York in my sights!
I am fortunate that I enjoy exercise and did play netball weekly until I suffered a bad injury. I enjoy a hit of tennis when I can (I am in need of a tennis buddy!) And I also go to the gym regularly. I am also looking into learning golf. Another game I consider a key life skill.
I am loyal, honest, friendly, caring, independent and generous. Family and friends are extremely important to me and without them my life would be dull to say the least.
My ideal guy would bring the best out of me, be active, supportive, and know who they are.
If you want to know more about me, send me a kiss. This overview of myself is by no means exhaustive!
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||25 - 40 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 25km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
As above but I will just know when I meet them.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like top 40 stuff, but also don't mind some older stuff, including some rock and alternative. Also love classical music to help me relax.
- I like to be up to date with current affairs. When I have more time I like to read biographies and anything on Australian politics amd whatever cover jumps out at me in the library.
- Movies & TV
- Sex and the City will never be beaten! Not a huge TV or movie watcher, but maybe you could get me in to something.
- Netball!!!! Tennis and the gym but have played many others when I was younger. Am keen to get out and kick a ball round if that's what's doing.
- Other Interests
- I have an interest in Australian politcs and current affairs, and used to learn the flute, but don't get time to play as much as I would like too : I love to travel and explore my own area.