We can make up a more romantic story of how we met........ :P
Just turned 30, and really only just started discovering who I am, and who I want to be.
Part geek, total dork, aspiring Crossfit athlete. Badminton tragic, closet clean freak, and devoted Dockers man.
I love to sing bad 90's music in the car, songs such as "Don't Say You Love Me" from the first Pokemon movie and Shannon Noll songs. Yes, total dork. I admit it.
I think I am a well rounded person (literally ha ha), I love Crossfit, play badminton at my club (I take my badminton quite seriously....), and work the usual 9 to 5. I read widely and every day, focusing usually on current affairs and world events. I usually have an opinion on everything, as long as I remember that I am not always right......
I cook often and no one has died eating my cooking yet, and I do a mean steak on my Weber BBQ.
I do like to go clubbing to excellent EDM type music, other wise happy to chill with good company and good food.
Futurewise; I really want to travel for leisure (opposed to travel for work), trips to New York are planned, and a Contiki to Europe is on the cards.
At a glance
|Summary||everforward84's details||everforward84's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||21 - 33 yrs old|
Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
(South of the River)
|Within 250km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone with their own opinions, who has views and thoughts about things, who can challenge my own views. Would be great if they had different and unique experiences they could share with me. Oh, and chemistry is important too : )
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything with a cool beat..... or anything played in ZOUK......
- Malcom Gladwell, The Black Swan, The Art of War,
- Movies & TV
- The Matrix, The Avengers (HULK SMASH!), The Tudors,
- AFL - Go Freo! Big in my Badminton..... Crossfit - my religion!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if everforward84 is online now.
- Get to know everforward84 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 May '15