- Last online:
Headline“I'm a country guy looking for a Sydney girl.....just kiss me already!”
Hi there! My name is Mark and I'm a friendly 37 year old who has been living in Sydney for eight years now after moving from the NSW Mid North Coast. I'm looking to find that special someone as well as expanding my social network.
I'm an honest and down to earth guy who has a great sence of humour as well as the good country values that I was brought up with. Although I may come across as shy at first, I find that I'll open up once I get to know someone a little better.
I tend to think of myself as a well organised person and like to look after myself by keeping fit when I can find the time.
I'm a qualified chef by trade and I have just completed my Bachelor of Sports Business degree which I hope to use to pursue my love and passion for sport. I think it's important to follow your passions and dreams in life while also being able to have that work / life balance.
I've worked with a National Rugby League club in their game day and event department, and am currently working in retail (marketing and selling sports and exercise equipment) which I'm using as a stepping stone my goal of working in the sports industry.
P.S. Don't worry, I still know my way around a kitchen if you ever need someone to cook for you (and as an added bonus I can clean as well).
Getaways are always enjoyable, whether it be to visit my family on the North Coast or a weekend away to just chill out or to watch my beloved Dragons play interstate. As you can probably guess, I really enjoy getting to live sporting events and would probably enjoy them even more if I had some great company.
So if you like what you have seen and read, don't be shy, let's get in contact (and hey, I'll even buy the stamps).
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||23 - 40 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
|Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW Parramatta, NSW Hawkesbury, NSW Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW St George, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sutherland, NSW Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Hills, NSW|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a similar personality who shares that same values that I have. Common interests would be a bonus, just so that we have a few conversation starters. Afterall, we can only talk about the weather for so long ;)
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I enjoy getting out and listening to live music at a pub (I'm not one for staying out until all hours though).
- I enjoy reading autobiographies and real life stories. Love reading the Sunday papers over breakfast or lunch.
- Movies & TV
- Two and A Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Las Vegas, Thank God You're Here, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, The Footy Show
- I absolutely love my sport! Nothing beats the atmosphere of being at a live game cheering on my beloved Dragons (I still can't believe that we finally won a premiership). I keep fit by playing Oztag and tennis, and going for a run when I can find the time.
- Other Interests
- Family and friends are very important to me, so I love spending time with them when I can. Nothing beats getting together for a BBQ, a few drinks and a game of backyard cricket.