- Last online:
- 27 Apr '16
Headline“Hi, I am an adventurous, young-at-heart woman, looking for a man with similar attributes who is not stuck in a groove and has time to share.”
I am a fairly independent person, however, there are many occasions where it would be more enjoyable to share the moments with a special friend or partner. These could be quite simple things. In the past my life had been pretty full with work but I essentially retired in September 2014.
I have travelled quite a bit, both here and overseas, and intend to do more in the future. Getting home though is always good. I am a proud Novocastrian and think living in the Hunter Valley is like a little bit of heaven.
My family and friends are important to me and I like to keep in touch with them. That may just be chatting, having dinner or doing something more active together. Fun and laughter are food for the soul.
I have enjoyed playing a variety of sports and am relatively competitive by nature, but can accept losing as much as I enjoy winning. I am always willing to try something new.
I am a romantic person and love the excitement of being romanced and the intimacy of being involved with someone.
We make this journey only once. The sun shines much brighter if there is someone to share it with.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||59 - 69 yrs old|
Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW
|Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW Lower Hunter Valley, NSW Mid North Coast, NSW Lake Macquarie West, NSW Newcastle & Surrounds, NSW Lake Macquarie East, NSW New England & North Western Region, NSW Upper Hunter Valley, NSW Port Stephens, NSW|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Black / African, Other, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man who can understand me as much as I understand him. Someone who is considerate, honest, generous (of mind/spirit), intelligent, spontaneous, kind and fun to be with. Someone who has time to share with someone special and who is looking to develop a friendship that could become something more.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I think music is like magic. It can lift your spirits and make you feel great, full of energy. It can also make you feel romantic, sexy, nostalgic and even sad. I love a whole range of music and vary it to suit the mood, from classics to rock. I particularly love blues, soul, funk, bluegrass & rock.
- Used to read a huge amount in my job. Never really been an avid book reader as I tend to do more active things. Like to get into a good book every now and again and focus on it til finished. Read a lot besides books: papers, magazines, and all sorts of stuff, even junk mail!
- Movies & TV
- I watch TV mainly as a veg out thing in the evening. Most of it is bad. ABC and SBS do offer some hope at times. I like movies that make me think about them afterwards. Enjoy good thrillers, comedies, ones with a nice story, and even those that require a box of tissues. Quality essential.
- Have played sport of one kind or another all my life, some at a competitive level: hockey, squash, tennis, pool, plus a few golf lessons, waterskiing (used to have a boat), swim/surf and sailing when asked. Love to dance. Play competitive petanque now.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy new/ interesting things. Love travel here and o/seas; time with friends and family sharing great food, wine and fun; camping/ outdoors. Also enjoy: playing cards, chess, backgammon, sudoku, xwords, jigsaws. Enjoy cooking for someone special. Sometimes write poetry. Learning/ playing bridge.