GeminiAttraction (was RJ1957)
- Last online:
- 17 Jan '17
Headline“Life Is Good”
It takes time to get to know my passions.
I am very fortunate in the way my life has turned out and constantly am reminded that 'life is good'.
I'm blessed with loving family and friends, including two beautiful daughters who I've watch grow into independant young women.
My friends would say that I'm great fun, a bit cheeky, and a true friend.
I work hard at a professional career that is both challenging and rewarding.
I enjoy dining out, and trying new things; seeing live music, visiting art galleries, heading to the beach, taking in a movie or a play (who doesn't).
And in Sydney, there's no shortage of wonderful places and things to do!
It would be nice to share these experiences with somene special...
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||59 - 67 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is confident, forthright, open and friendly, with a big heart. Someone who enjoys quiet times relaxing just as much as going out and having fun. I think a positive outlook on life is an attractive quality.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Dream of learning to play the guitar. Listen to the ABC (603). Tend to station-surf while driving. Loved seeing Diana Krall - the opera house is such a great space. Saw Katie Noonan at the Recital Hall - I'm her newest fan.
- Reading is a luxury which I only seem to make time for when on holidays, or at the beach. I read anything incl current affairs, history, biographies, mysteries, comedies & sci-fi. I enjoy reading the Saturday papers in bed on Sundays.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite films include Sin City, History Boys, Harold and Maude, Love Actually, Tais Toi. French comedy is great -even with the subtitles.
- I enjoy sailing, can play tennis (badly) and do a mean snowplough. I have even given golf a go. I enjoy watching most sports, whether I know the rules or not - just love the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- I am equally comfortable in a 5-star hotel as I am camping and fishing in remote areas of Australia. What ever you do, it's all about the people who you are with.