GeminiAttraction (was RJ1957)
60, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 May '18
HeadlineLife Is Good
A woman for all seasons.
I am very fortunate in the way my life has turned out and constantly am reminded that 'life is good'.
My friends would say that I'm great fun, a bit cheeky, and a true friend.
I enjoy dining out, and trying new things; seeing live music, visiting art galleries, heading to the beach, taking in a movie or a play (who doesn't).
And in Sydney, there's no shortage of wonderful places and things to do!
I love travelling and just back from Kathmandu.
It would be nice to share these experiences with somene special...
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'1/154 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 59 - 67 years old
- Within 10km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- 5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
- Vegetarian, No special diet
What I'm looking for
Someone who is confident, forthright, open and friendly, with a big heart. Someone who enjoys quiet times relaxing just as much as going out and having fun. I think a positive outlook on life is an attractive quality.
- Dream of learning to play the guitar. Listen to the ABC (603). Tend to station-surf while driving. Looking forward to seeing KD Lang.
- Reading is a luxury which I only seem to make time for when on holidays, or at the beach. I read anything incl current affairs, history, biographies, mysteries, comedies & sci-fi. I enjoy reading the Saturday papers in bed on Sundays.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite films include Sin City, History Boys, Harold and Maude, Love Actually, Tais Toi. French comedy is great -even with the subtitles.
- I enjoy sailing, can play tennis (badly) and do a mean snowplough. I have even given golf a go. I enjoy watching most sports, whether I know the rules or not - just love the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- I am equally comfortable in a 5-star hotel as I am camping and fishing in remote areas of Australia. What ever you do, it's all about the people who you are with.