GeminiAttraction (was RJ1957)
- Last online:
- 10 Jun '17
Headline“Life Is Good”
A woman for all seasons.
I am very fortunate in the way my life has turned out and constantly am reminded that 'life is good'.
My friends would say that I'm great fun, a bit cheeky, and a true friend.
I enjoy dining out, and trying new things; seeing live music, visiting art galleries, heading to the beach, taking in a movie or a play (who doesn't).
And in Sydney, there's no shortage of wonderful places and things to do!
I love travelling and just back from Kathmandu.
It would be nice to share these experiences with somene special...
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||59 - 67 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is confident, forthright, open and friendly, with a big heart. Someone who enjoys quiet times relaxing just as much as going out and having fun. I think a positive outlook on life is an attractive quality.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Dream of learning to play the guitar. Listen to the ABC (603). Tend to station-surf while driving. Looking forward to seeing KD Lang.
- Reading is a luxury which I only seem to make time for when on holidays, or at the beach. I read anything incl current affairs, history, biographies, mysteries, comedies & sci-fi. I enjoy reading the Saturday papers in bed on Sundays.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite films include Sin City, History Boys, Harold and Maude, Love Actually, Tais Toi. French comedy is great -even with the subtitles.
- I enjoy sailing, can play tennis (badly) and do a mean snowplough. I have even given golf a go. I enjoy watching most sports, whether I know the rules or not - just love the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- I am equally comfortable in a 5-star hotel as I am camping and fishing in remote areas of Australia. What ever you do, it's all about the people who you are with.