41, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineEasy going good natured athletic professional guy who is looking to meet a nice girl. Wide variety of interest including the outdoors, beach, good food sport a
Looking for the right girl. I am a professional, athletic, outgoing person with a variety of interests. These include the outdoors (love spending time at the beach), going for a run or hitting the beach, watching all sports but especially the swans, cricket and rugby.
I also enjoy having a good meal at a nice restaurant, watching a good flick or reading a good book.
I am a fairly outgoing person, work in senior management of a large professional services firm and am pretty devoted to my career but manage to keep a good balance between work and real life.
Looking for an easy going, good natured girl who I can spend time with and enjoy the good things in life..... must enjoy a good laugh
I have travelled the world extensively and lived in both the UK and US this is one of my great loves.
Would love to hear from you :)
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Financial Services
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
his ideal partner
- 28 - 40 years old
- Within 100km
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is an easy going, outgoing attractve girl who enjoys spending time with similar guy. She should be confident in herself, have a good work life balance, with a focus on career but an appreciation of whats really important in life. She will definitely need to enjoy a laugh
- I am into all sorts of music but especially enjoy bands such as The Killers, Powderfinger, U2, Pearl Jam, Snow Patrol, Silverchair and a number of others. Also enjoy dance music, not much I do not enjoy if the mood is right!
- Enjoy reading travel and sports mainly but have a wide variety of genres, authors and books that I read. Have enjoyed millennium series and book thief and shantaram now on the list
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies are The hangover, Two Hands, The Castle, Kenny, Stand by Me. Love a good comedy more than anything but also have time for more serious flicks!
- Sport is my main outlet, love nothing more than watching the Sydney Swans in the winter.....grand final day September 2005 was a great day. Also love cricket, rugby, premier league football and most sports
- Other Interests
- Travel - I just love it and enjoy getting out and exploring the world!