- Last online:
- 21 Jun '17
Headline“Hello from Manila :)”
Hi! Im Filipino by nationality but have mixed heritage so Im a bit fairer than most. Sometimes mistaken as a tourist in provinces but the fun stops when I start speaking the local language ;)
So a bit about me... Love: to travel, walks on the beach, picnics in the park, watching the stars, staring at the moon, catching up with friends, showing visiting friends around my home country, trying new cuisine, fine food or street food!, red wine, strong beer, margaritas on the beach, cats & dogs, dressing casually or dressing up, blue skies, green fields, tall trees, movie dates, and more! Simple things make me happy. Actions mean more to me than words.
So why am I on RSVP, when I live outside of Aus? Well, I believe love has no boundaries and if I'm meant to meet someone from another part of the world, then somehow someway it will happen. Then after that, it's up to us to work on making it the best time of our lives :)
Yes, I've been to one part of Aus... followed my heart, placed my life on "pause". I have no regrets (seeing Aus was a gift/blessing). Got my heart broken, but life (love) is like that sometimes. You can't force something that isn't there or force a person to let go of someone he/she is not ready to let go of, bec you'll just end up getting really hurt in the end. What's important is that Im able to say that I was true abt how I felt, every moment- am just not the type to give only 'half' of my heart nor to pretend if I deeply care about someone. If that isn't enough, then it's his loss.
After all the heartaches and roller coaster ride, I still believe in love. I just want to be happy. More so, to make the "future" love of my life happy (in whichever part of the world)..
Thanks for visiting my profile and best wishes on your search :)
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||42 - 47 years old|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Asian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Undecided||Doesn't want children, Is happy to talk about it, Wants children, Is undecided|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Religion||Other Christian||Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Sincere, genuine, a gentleman. If he happens to be a hopeless romantic too, then that's +! Just looking for the real lasting love, no-matter-what kind. Twice I thought I found it.. so no more Aquarians pls haha! ;) Oh and sorry, strictly saying no to "Separated" statuses, learnt the hard way.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like various genres.
- When I get the chance, can range from inspirational to fiction...
- Movies & TV
- Romantic comedies, crime-action-dramas, law/crime & medical related series :p, thrillers or true-to-life if there's anything new that's worth to watch, a few cooking shows only bec I want to cook more for my man ;) Don't like: soaps, glee, psych, brooklyn99, and similar. Love TWD!! haha ;p
- Not a very athletic person but I do enjoy taking walks, cycling leisurely, swimming like a drowning fish in water hehe (I love being in/near water but not a very good swimmer, just like floating about.. where my feet can still touch the bottom hihi)
- Other Interests
- *TRAVELling and seeing new places *weekend getaways *sleeping-in (better if with someone ;) ) *roadtrips *the beach!! *fine dining or street food, love trying! *hangin' out in a cafe w/ friends, a good book =) *or just spacing out and staring into the ocean