Hi! Im Filipino by nationality but have mixed heritage so Im a bit fairer than most. Sometimes mistaken as a tourist in provinces but the fun stops when I start speaking the local language ;)
So a bit about me... Love: to travel, walks on the beach, picnics in the park, watching the stars, staring at the moon, catching up with friends, showing visiting friends around my home country, trying new cuisine, fine food or street food!, red wine, strong beer, margaritas on the beach, cats & dogs, dressing casually or dressing up, blue skies, green fields, tall trees, movie dates, and more! Simple things make me happy. Actions mean more to me than words.
So why am I on RSVP, when I live outside of Aus? Well, I believe love has no boundaries and if I'm meant to meet someone from another part of the world, then somehow someway it will happen. Then after that, it's up to us to work on making it the best time of our lives :)
Yes, I've been to one part of Aus... followed my heart, placed my life on "pause". I have no regrets (seeing Aus was a gift/blessing). Got my heart broken, but life (love) is like that sometimes. You can't force something that isn't there or force a person to let go of someone he/she is not ready to let go of, bec you'll just end up getting really hurt in the end. What's important is that Im able to say that I was true abt how I felt, every moment- am just not the type to give only 'half' of my heart nor to pretend if I deeply care about someone. If that isn't enough, then it's his loss.
After all the heartaches and roller coaster ride, I still believe in love. I just want to be happy. More so, to make the "future" love of my life happy (in whichever part of the world)..
Thanks for visiting my profile and best wishes on your search :)
At a glance
|Summary||SwtDee's details||SwtDee's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||40 - 45 yrs old|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Religion||Other Christian||Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
A genuine sincere gentleman.. if he happens to be a hopeless romantic too, then that's a plus! ;) Just looking for my soulmate, like every other person out there who believes. Twice I thought I found it.. so no more Aquarians pls. haha! Ask me why ;)
- Male, for a relationship or friendship
- I like various genres.
- Movies & TV
- Romantic comedies, crime-action-dramas, law/crime & medical related series :p, thrillers if there's anything new that's good, aussie cooking shows. Don't like: soaps, glee, psych, brooklyn99, and similar shows. Love TWD!! haha ;p
- Not a very athletic person but I do enjoy taking walks, cycling leisurely, swimming like a drowning fish in water hehe (I love being in/near water but not a very good swimmer, just like floating about.. where my feet can still touch the bottom hihi)
- Other Interests
- *TRAVELling and seeing new places *weekend getaways *sleeping-in (better if with someone ;) ) *roadtrips *the beach!! *fine dining or street food, love trying! *hangin' out in a cafe w/ friends, a good book =) *or just spacing out and staring into the ocean
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SwtDee is online now.
- Get to know SwtDee safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: