- Last online:
Headline“Boy looking for girl.”
I am a down to earth laid back guy who likes the simple things in life like sport, the beach, music, movies, etc.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Cute, unpretentious and down to earth. An interest in sport would be nice.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love listening to music. Pop, rock, dance. All time favs Jeff Buckley, Chilli Peppers, Matchbox 20, Pearl Jam & The Smashing Pumpkins.
- Autobiographies are about it.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies! Pretty much all of them apart from sci-fis and block-busters with no discernable storyline. Favs include True Romance, The Departed, The Prestige, Garden State, Lost in Translation, Good Will Hunting. TV - Mad Men, Entourage, Twin Peaks, The West Wing.
- Horse-racing, tennis, golf, AFL. More of a watcher than a doer - except for golf.
- Other Interests
- Sleeping in. Sometimes going to dodgy night-clubs and dancing (when drunk). Falling asleep on buses. Eating chocolate. Singing to myself with the stereo up real high in my car on a sunny day. Photography, history, politics, architecture, coastal walks, learning stuff. True Crime. The beach!