- Last online:
- 05 May '16
Headline“I WISH I WAS THE PERSON MY DOG THINKS I AM!”
I dislike going to the theatre and films by myself and I can't take my dog to a fine dining restaurant, although he does enjoy fish and chips on the beach! I want to find that someone special to share these moments - including fish and chips on the beach with Bundy!
Honesty can be a problem but = I am 4XL, although always trying for 2XL! Not 'Mr Perfect'. Not slim. No longer athletic. But far from average - and who wants to settle for a new partner who is just plain average!
Don't judge this book by its cover. Go beyond the worn and faded dust cover and read the richness of the life within; I know that intelligence, charm, wit, honesty & loyalty will be more than adequate compensation.
None of us are getting younger or thinner, and the list of eligible candidates thins at the same rate as does our hair! Strike while the heart is still beating, the body still warm, and while there is still time to enjoy ourselves doing all the things we promised ourselves we would do.
I am enjoying time with my grandkids and hoping for more! The only member of my family to still live with me is my beautiful Labrador - friendly, loving and just plain silly - a typical Lab.
Unlike others, I do not mistreat or steal from women. Can't believe that this seems to be such a common problem! Would never think of it!
If you send a kiss or message I WILL always reply. Be certain that what you see and read is what you will meet. I look forward to meeting you over coffee.
MAYBE YOU'LL AGREE WITH MY DOG!
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||56 - 61 yrs old|
Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
|Within 75km of his|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average, Slim, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a best friend who wants to enjoy what the future has to offer, who is warm, romantic, spontaneous, tactile, and who wants to enjoy all that life can bring. That special woman who is prepared to take a gamble and go beyond 'slim, athletic or average' to find it.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Almost anything; soul, jazz, swing, rock - my children and their unusual tastes have helped determine my modern tastes. Discovered Imagine Dragons, dragged towards Pink and Katy Perry . . .
- Read a lot but most of it related to work. Histories, historical fiction, biography, and for fun, science fiction, especially on holidays.
- Movies & TV
- Watch a lot of work-related documentary, historical fiction, news and current affairs. I have developed a taste for the European genres movies, and all things ABC and SBS. Big Bang Theory appeals to my off beat sense of humour. Huge fan of Game of Thrones
- I still enjoy watching most, but especially rugby - and test rugby live!
- Other Interests
- Like most men my age and background we have tried a little of a lot of things. Theatre, museums, and other cultural pursuits. Overseas travel a future must do! Still places in Australia I have not been to. Now collecting C19th swords and developed an interest in sabre sword drills as exercise.