Bronte16 (was Zestie)
" Go confidently in the direction of your dreams- live the life you've imagined"
I've been living NSW for just over five years. I have loved exploring new places, meeting people and making new friends.. I'm probably best described as an open and genuine person. But those who know me well would say that I'm a creative, reflective, expressive. I enjoy finding out what makes a person tick, how they think, what their story is etc
I prefer escapes to the country rather than nights out in the city, love finding a gorgeous view or remote beach. Love visiting country towns, wide open spaces and south coast.
I enjoy the company of friends and family, but have space in my life and an open heart for somebody special.
At a glance
|Summary||Bronte16's details||Bronte16's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||41 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW||NSW|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I believe it's important to be with somebody who you feel completely comfortable with, can talk about anything and everything, strong mutual attraction, sense of humour, honest and sincere, moral compass etc
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy a variety of music,depends on the mood. Eclectic sums it up.But nothing heavy or that makes the car thud.
- Read autobiographies to relax, travel bio etc
- Movies & TV
- Prefer art house type over blockbuster for movies . Hardly watch TV, just catch up with the news or interesting documentary.
- Mostly swimming (especially rivers and lakes)and the gym. I'd like to have more time for cycling, canoing horse riding. Hiking in NZ on summer hols. Getting back to the gym but only because choc and coffee seemed like a good idea at the time....
- Other Interests
- Love heading out for a country drive, visiting random vineyards, finding a spot for swimming, artisan markets etc Time with friends, arty stuff printmaking, etching, photography.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Bronte16 is online now.
- Get to know Bronte16 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: