CarpeDiem08 (was TakeOnMe1)
55, Male, Divorced, Hawkesbury, NSW
- Last online:
- 25 May '18
HeadlineLive in the now and you will live forever
Carpe Diem - Seize the day!
I have been single for a few years, and have carefully pack away all baggage from previous experiences.
I am on this site looking to find my soulmate and bring a balance to my life.
I enjoy life and love to have a laugh and now I am looking for someone that is happy with themselves and wishing to share day by day experiences.
I am a confident person and enjoys being affectionate and intimate with the right person. I have travelled through out Australia and overseas (Europe, U.S, NZ and Asia). Would like to travel more.
I believe in Destiny and I think there is someone special for everyone out there.
Are you looking for someone to share all the good times with, to walk hand in hand along a beautiful beach or having lunch in a small country town, having breakfast looking at the blue waters or standing together on a mountain in NZ just wowing at the view.
This is my motto
Life is short!
Break the Rules!
And never regret anything that made you smile.
I am seeking a friend and lover to share in the next chapter of my life. Live for today as yesterday has gone & tomorrow may not come. What have you got to lose?
My ideal partner would be confident and happy with herself first; she would be affectionate, intimate and honest.
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Hawkesbury, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 26 to 28 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Sales / Marketing
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 40 - 58 years old
- Within 100km
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be confident and happy with herself first, She would be affectionate, intimate and honest. Enjoy life, what every it dishes out with a smile and a laugh.
- I like all music. from country to ACDC, Favourites, U2, The Babys, Damien Leith, Coldplay, Crowded House, Dire Straits. I could go on forever
- I like some Mags, or books that are based on fact
- Movies & TV
- I like a good comedy, adventure. I have a lot of DVD's, a big range from Serendipity, Notebook to Dancing with Wolves and Top Gun. TV, Two and half men, Big Bang Theory, this shows gives me a laugh.
- Enjoy all sport. Go the Roosters
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cruising on my Harley, would love to find a lady that would love to go for a ride to see different places, to just get away for an afternoon or a day. Ride to the mountains or Bowal for lunch or the beach. love antique shops,a good bottle of red, fine food, BBQ with friends, travel.