- Last online:
Headline“I am ready to meet my twin flame soul mate who is for my highest good and me for his”
"Choose Her Every Day (Or Leave Her)" Written by Brian Reeves
I spent 5 years hurting a good woman by staying with her but never fully choosing her. I did want to be with this one. I really wanted to choose her. She was an exquisite woman, brilliant and funny and sexy and sensual. She could make my whole body laugh with her quick, dark wit and short-circuit my brain with her exotic beauty. Waking up every morning with her snuggled in my arms was my happy place. I loved her wildly.Unfortunately, as happens with many young couples, our ignorance of how to do love well quickly created stressful challenges in our relationship. Before long, once my early morning blissful reverie gave way to the strained, immature ways of our everyday life together, I would often wonder if there was another woman out there who was easier to love, and who could love me better. As the months passed and that thought reverberated more and more through my head, I chose her less and less. Every day, for five years, I chose her a little less.I stayed with her. I just stopped choosing her. We both suffered.Choosing her would have meant focusing every day on the gifts she was bringing into my life that I could be grateful for: her laughter, beauty, sensuality, playfulness, companionship, and so ... much ... more.Sadly, I often found it nearly impossible to embrace - or even see - what was so wildly wonderful about her.I was too focused on the anger, insecurities, demands, and other aspects of her strong personality that grated on me. The more I focused on her worst, the more I saw of it, and the more I mirrored it back to her by offering my own worst behaviour. Naturally, this only magnified the strain on our relationship ... which still made me choose her even less."cont under what i'm looking for
At a glance
|Age||64 years old||55 - 70 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Ipswich & West Moreton, QLD Sunshine Coast, QLD Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD Bundaberg & Wide Bay, QLD Gold Coast, QLD Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD Southern Region, QLD Brisbane - Southside, QLD Logan, QLD Brisbane - Bayside, QLD Brisbane - Inner South, QLD Redlands City, QLD|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'7/170 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »||Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, Libra, Leo|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Body type||A bit overweight||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Some college, High School, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
"Thus did our nasty death spiral play itself out over five years.She fought hard to make me choose her. That's a fool's task. You can't make someone choose you, even when they might love you.To be fair, she didn't fully choose me, either.": continued below...
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- "The rage-fueled invective she often hurled at me was evidence enough of that.I realise now, however, that she was often angry because she didn't feel safe with me. She felt me not choosing her every day, in my words and my actions, and she was afraid I would abandon her.Actually," .....
- "I did abandon her.By not fully choosing her every day for five years, by focusing on what bothered me rather than what I adored about her, I deserted her.Like a precious fragrant flower I brought proudly into my home but then failed to water, I left her alone in countless ways .......
- Movies & TV
- "to wither in the dry hot heat of our intimate relationship.I'll never not choose another woman I love again.It's torture for everyone.If you're in relationship, I invite you to ask yourself this question:"Why am I choosing my partner today?"If y ou can't find a satisfying answer, dig deeper........
- "and find one. It could be as simple as noticing that in your deepest heart's truth, "I just do." If you can't find it today, ask yourself again tomorrow. We all have disconnected days. But if too many days go by and you just can't connect with why you're choosing your partner,........
- Other Interests
- & your relationship is rife with stress, let them go. Create the opening for another human being to show up & see them with fresh eyes & a yearning heart that will enthusiastically choose them every day.Your loved one deserves to be enthusiastically chosen every day.do, too.Choose wisely. ¿ "