- Last online:
Headline“I am ready to meet my twin flame soul mate who is for my highest good and me for his”
I am rather balanced, outgoing and sociable and also enjoy time alone to tap into my inner "Me" and re-evaluate my needs. I find a best friend, inter-dependent relationship is what I desire most. - Am curious & open to change, love to have fun yet can be serious when required. If something is for my highest good, I will never fight the natural flow.
I believe that two people meet they bring with them a lifetime of experiences which shouldn't be overlooked. I also believe that there is a period of adjustment which allows a new couple to remove any "past the use by date" behaviours left over possibly from a previous relationship.
Having created this new space in each other's lives, they are now able to fill this space with new ideas and goals and dreams that they may have together.
While I love adventure and exploring new places (lived in 3countries & 7 cities) I am not ready to travel around Australia as a grey nomad. I am more interested in driving or flying to places around Australia or going overseas on a mix of business and pleasure. While not extreme, I am "Wellness" focused. I enjoy a few glasses of red wine I prefer healthy eating . I don't like smoking, recreational drugs, "indiscriminate" sex or, alcohol addiction in a partner. - I prefer a confident busy man who knows what he wants. While I have a clear vision for my future - I am adaptable and believe that with mutual respect a couple will always encourage each other to achieve what is for each other's highest good. Both should be considerate of each other's desires and interests. Love isn't selfish - it's about sharing & caring & challenging each other to become their very best, while enjoying life & making memories along the way. I am currently not a paid member on RSVP
At a glance
|Age||64 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Ipswich & West Moreton, QLD Sunshine Coast, QLD Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD Bundaberg & Wide Bay, QLD Gold Coast, QLD Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD Southern Region, QLD Brisbane - Southside, QLD Logan, QLD Brisbane - Bayside, QLD Brisbane - Inner South, QLD Redlands City, QLD|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'7/170 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »||Capricorn, Virgo, Libra, Taurus, Pisces, Leo|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Private|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Post Graduate, High School, Some college, Diploma, Degree|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Emotionally available & mature. A practical romantic who is self assured intelligent & confident. Is loyal with good values. A busy man whom I can distract on occasion. Someone who at the end of the day, appreciates sharing their day as best friends would.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Prefer not to limit myself with likes and dislikes, as I enjoy a wide range of genres and am passionate about music generally. I love tantalising my ears with new and different expressions of sound. I believe that one can instantly change their state of mind and wellbeing by simply changing a CD.
- Read mostly non- fiction as I ~ prefer to live my own Adventure , create my own Suspense & Romance ~ I am casting for someone to play my opposite character in creating a really "Novel" life together
- Movies & TV
- Anything that stirs emotions, or opens my thoughts to unchartered possibilities. Romantic Comedies & Classics Foreign, Art house, Documentaries.-
- Yoga, canoeing, kayaking, boating . I enjoy applying my skills in garden & interior design. I really enjoy my "hour of power" morning walk daily. Open to sharing a partner's hobby or sport. Love travel adventuring and exploring. No interest in Gym.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy interesting conversations. I have a passion for wellness I Admin a South African FB group where I am from originally - although I've been in Aus since '76 I'm open so my interests can change.Great conversations & quiet times. Country drives, watching waves crash wildly on the shore.