- Last online:
- 19 Feb '17
Headline“A positive, kind, adventurous and fun loving girl who is still a hopeless romantic and holding out for her special man to grow old with...”
So more about me then... I love to laugh and can find humour in the everyday life, however I have a seriousness about me and I love a good philosophical discussion about how to change the world. I enjoy life and consider myself exceptionally lucky to be young and healthy with wonderful friends and family and living in this gorgeous city. I'm also very fortunate to have a job that I love, which challenges me, without consuming me.
Often caught day dreaming about my next trip, travel has consumed a big part of my life. The thought of my next adventure, no matter how big or small, stil excites me and I hope it always will. Life has taught me the value of the simple pleasures in life, like a really good belly laugh, sunshiny days, sitting on the beach watching the waves, dog walks and long lazy afternoon picnics or BBQs, and spending time with my family and friends.
I like to keep fit and healthy and jogging has now become a habit that I enjoy. Anything by, on or under the water, be it scuba, snorkeling and sailing adventures with friends makes me smile from ear to ear. On dry land anything goes, from a mammoth trek (Nepal and South America top the list) to whiling the afternoon away people watching at a cafe in Europe, or sparking up a conversation with the locals on a bus in Africa.
My Mum's passion for cooking has rubbed off on me and I relish spending an afternoon in the kitchen cooking up a storm in preparation for a get together with friends, or a special sweet treat or meal for my man.
I'm not into game playing. I'm looking for a fabulous honest man with a good heart and if that's you and you think we might hit it off, it would be lovely to hear from you. Good luck on your search
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||40 - 49 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A good man with a kind heart who I fancy... well that's how I described my ideal man years ago when I had to use no more than 10 words, and actually it still rings true today.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a bit of everything to be honest. From 80s classic rock (don't judge me), to Muse, Pete Murray, brit pop, the Killers, Pearl Jam, Bic Runga and the Counting Crows, Adele. I sing out loud in my car and am yet to learn to appreciate rap and heavy metal.
- Enjoy reading and aim to make more time for it it (by watching less rubbish TV). I usually have a couple novels on the go, one thought provoking and another easy read, the prefect type for the beach and holidays. On a flight I'll also always be found with a good magazine or two in my seat pocket.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the cinema, prefer a movie that leaves me pondering life, love and people like 'Crash'. But always willing to make the exception if I'm up for a chick flick with girls friends or if I'm in need of a simple, no thinking required laugh till my sides hurt comedy
- Anything in or by the water is a winner. Not into watching sports so much, unless it's with a big group of friends and there's more socialising than watching. Though seeing a big game at the stadium is always exciting and never turned down.
- Other Interests
- Cooking and enjoying a meal with friends, animals- love them all - a real dog nut! Travel, the more off the beaten track and adventure centred the better- though I adore Italy and London. Spending time with my family, scuba, snorkelling, sailing, art galleries, live music, yoga and meditation.