- Last online:
- 17 Apr '17
Headline“I like jumping out of aeroplanes ... Is that normal ?!?”
Hello :) I am a down to earth person with a bit of spice, who loves to enjoy what life has to offer. I love adventure and trying new and exciting things !
I am very family orientated and value the many great friendships i have. I enjoy great conversation, exploring ideas, traveling to awesome destinations the world has on offer,weekends away and cooking up a storm with some with friends or eating at some of the cool places Sydney has to offer. While I enjoy good wine and the fine dining experience, I am equally happy sitting in a low key space enjoying great food and company...One of my current obsessions is collecting wine - now I just need to find someone who appreciates a good drop to share it all with :)
On a typical weekend i could pack my camera, grab some friends and head off camping somewhere i havent been or i might find myself sitting in a cafe, meeting friends for a lazy long lunch followed by a walk - the bondi to bronte being one of my favorites.
I consider myself to be an honest person who respects others. I am really not into playing games. Would love to meet a great guy who is upfront, a good communicator, someone with a zest for life and adventure, kind and stable - someone i admire and connect with. If any of the above interests you - feel free to get in touch :)
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||36 - 45 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Religion||Agnostic, Jewish, Buddhist, New Age, Catholic, Atheist, Anglican|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Fun, compassionate, adventurous, intelligent, articulate, emotionally stable, honest and family orientated are traits i am usualy drawn to. However, i believe it really comes down to compatability and chemistry...
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love a range of music from blues to house. Some of my favorites include : Ben Harper, Jamiroqui, Beth Orton,JT,Cyprus Hill, Paul Van Dyke, Eric Marillo, Presets, cut copy, Powderfinger, Sarah Blasko, Stevie Wonder, the waifs, Pete Tong, Carl Cox and Groove Amarada
- Anything by Paulo Coehlo, Carolyn Myss, Eckhart Tolle and Janette Winterson
- Movies & TV
- I love foreign films ( most of them anyway) I Like art house and Australian films
- i like to run and play tennis- does making fun of oneself count ...?
- Other Interests
- breakfasts in cafe's by the sea, intelligent and thought provoking conversation, camping, photography, travel,live music and hanging with good friends and family.