63, Male, Divorced, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '18
Headline"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control." - Unknown
RECENTLY MOVED, LOOKING TO SETTLE GOLD, SUNNY COAST OR BRISBANE
Classic European model in top original condition. Lovingly maintained and regularly serviced. High mileage but still good to go a while.
Easy going, open minded and somewhat a dreamer. Young in mind and healthy body; Yet in some aspects old fashion; I like to treat a woman with the respect of the "old days" but value independence and confidence.
Still very much the romantic I always was, I believe I will find "mon âme soeur" eventually.
Although i have been here for over thirty years i still have a bit of an accent; some describe it as French with a touch of Italian.
i adopt and admire a "never say die" attitude and believe there a positive side to every situation no matter how desperate it may seem. I like seeing my glass more than half full (red wine, preferably), but it doesn't stay that way for long.....
I travel to Europe regularly and plan to eventually spend more time there. I very much enjoy their lifestyle, culture and cooking; which i am quite good at it. Being an ex restaurateur I am an above average cook, I love good food and good wine. I like to try alternative cuisines and restaurants but also like experimenting new recipes at home
I like to keep active; riding a bike or playing tennis among other things but also like to relax with a DVD.
i take care of myself without being obsessive, I prefer dressing casual but definitively no thongs, I virtually live in jeans but also like dressing up given the right occasion.
I travel interstate regularly for work and to visit my children who live in Queensland and cherish these family get together.
More information is available only if you have a visible photo.......
At a glance
- 63 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Sales / Marketing
- Business Owner
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 62 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
What I'm looking for
someone with a sense of humour, who likes animals, easy going, not necessarily doing all I like but it would be nice to share....
- All types, Blues, jazz, rock, latin, Eagles, Santana, Aznavour, Bocelli, Bubble and even classicals on a lazy week end ....It depends on the mood. Except country, Heavy metal and head banging; getting too old for that...actually i never really liked it.
- i enjoy biographies; I loved Richard Branson's "business stripped bare" and just found at a garage sale an earlier book of his: "loosing my virginity", which i thought was appropriate to mention on this site, Andre Agassi "open", Barack Obama, some novels and of course a lot of trade publications.
- Movies & TV
- I love foreign films, French in particular. i like films with a good story not just spectacular effects, films with good humor. just Not much on TV these days except SBS and ABC, i like food show shows and historical documentaries. sick of all the cop & reality shows; Don't ask me to watch big bros
- i play tennis twice a week, i like riding a bike. recently been walking a lot. can watch most sports but sorry, not into league and after so many years i still don't understand cricket. i like sailing and anything on, in or under water. Wouldn't mind learning golf and I'd like to try ocean kayak
- Other Interests
- i like photographic exhibitions, music and live bands, i enjoy dancing mostly latin at the moment but open to suggestions with the right partner. just bought an ukulele and having fun learning....